Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Dyer move more related to moving Nash 11:40 - Oct 26 with 803 viewsBluefish

Closer to the 1st team and pushing PRP into a PR role instead a football manager role?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is the Dyer move more related to moving Nash on 11:44 - Oct 26 with 776 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Is the Dyer move more related to moving Nash on 14:46 - Oct 26 with 632 viewsCoastalblue

No

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Is the Dyer move more related to moving Nash on 15:22 - Oct 26 with 583 viewsBLUEBEAT

The Nash move is interesting.

Well known that he wanted to progress in coaching and was applying for higher level positions away from the club.

I wonder what has prompted a deviation into scouting....?

Poll: W or W

Is the Dyer move more related to moving Nash on 16:33 - Oct 26 with 466 viewsIllinoisblue

Is the Dyer move more related to moving Nash on 15:22 - Oct 26 by BLUEBEAT

The Nash move is interesting.

Well known that he wanted to progress in coaching and was applying for higher level positions away from the club.

I wonder what has prompted a deviation into scouting....?

Be interesting to see how the club spin it. Is it a promotion - working more with the first team - or a demotion; reduced to role of a scout.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024