Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. 13:35 - Oct 26 with 674 viewsBlueBadger

Did TWO circuits(roughly 2 miles each time) of the the route I took, looking for them. Appeal out to village FB group. Nothing. Insurance claim put in as no spare(yes, I am *that* kind of idiot). Took dog out again today, same route, no keys.

Because the keys were sat in a gravel patch on my road, less than 10 foot from the fooking car.

What's the daftest thing you've done in the last 7 days?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. on 13:40 - Oct 26 with 640 viewsgainsboroughblue

Logged in on here after the game Saturday.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. on 13:42 - Oct 26 with 631 viewsBlueBadger

Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. on 13:40 - Oct 26 by gainsboroughblue

Logged in on here after the game Saturday.

I thought it seemed relatively calm on here compared to the nadirs of last season and the Last Days of Mick.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. on 13:43 - Oct 26 with 623 viewsgiant_stow

tried to book a canal boat in winter and still got dicked about and out of it by the boat yard.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. on 13:49 - Oct 26 with 603 viewsjeera

Once bought a car which was delivered to my door.

Chap handed me the key, looked me in the eye and said, "This is the only key, you need to get a spare made asap, so don't lose it"".

Within a week I had to have the thing collected by a low-loader to take it to town for new keys.

I found the key 3 years later under the fridge.

When I had retraced my steps several times it included walking in from work with bags of shopping. I must have dropped the key and toe punted it across the floor and underneath the fridge.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. on 13:53 - Oct 26 with 577 viewshomer_123

Managed to lose my car keys yesterday whilst walking the dog. on 13:43 - Oct 26 by giant_stow

tried to book a canal boat in winter and still got dicked about and out of it by the boat yard.

Can we have that in English as opposed to Norfolkese.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024