Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... 16:42 - Oct 26 with 1491 viewsBlueBadger

..under Covid-19 rules.

Nothing to do with spreading covid, they're just keen to ensure that nobody accidentally feeds poor children.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 16:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:46 - Oct 26 with 1434 viewsFtnfwest

Don't know why. They all wear masks every year
Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:49 - Oct 26 with 1417 viewsStokieBlue

The school (and separately the local authority) sent out a letter saying that kids shouldn't do any Halloween activities and shouldn't meet each other over half-term unless outside in groups of 6 or less.

Yet the paid-for football workshops for half-term with about 40 kids is fine to go ahead (some of which is even indoors) and they have been in close proximity in school for 6 weeks but suddenly being in close proximity outside school is more dangerous.

It really doesn't help when the measures are seemingly arbitary.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:55 - Oct 26 with 1393 viewsBlueBadger

I see right-wing banter lad Monkey Alan has taken this joke in the classical 'you can't say anything these days pc gorn mad' good humour characteristic of the gammonati.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:59 - Oct 26 with 1360 viewsfactual_blue

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:55 - Oct 26 by BlueBadger

I see right-wing banter lad Monkey Alan has taken this joke in the classical 'you can't say anything these days pc gorn mad' good humour characteristic of the gammonati.

Just think of the anagram of his user name.

Keno does.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:04 - Oct 26 with 1336 viewsSpruceMoose

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:59 - Oct 26 by factual_blue

Keno does.

A Manly Keno?
Layman Keno?
My Anal Keno?
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 17:04]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:04 - Oct 26 with 1333 viewsbluelagos

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:49 - Oct 26 by StokieBlue

The school (and separately the local authority) sent out a letter saying that kids shouldn't do any Halloween activities and shouldn't meet each other over half-term unless outside in groups of 6 or less.

Yet the paid-for football workshops for half-term with about 40 kids is fine to go ahead (some of which is even indoors) and they have been in close proximity in school for 6 weeks but suddenly being in close proximity outside school is more dangerous.

SB

On my cycle ride earlier I got held up by about 50 fox hunters. Seems the max grouping rules don't apply to everyone.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:05 - Oct 26 with 1327 viewsHARRY10

Kids who do go out should bear in mind that they should not say let's 'get this done', to householders

nor expect the agreed amount of sweets to be handed over

and they may have to return to the same doors (without any luck) for the following 12 months
Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:06 - Oct 26 with 1318 viewsfactual_blue

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:04 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

A Manly Keno?
Layman Keno?
My Anal Keno?

Right third time.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:10 - Oct 26 with 1043 viewsKeno

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:59 - Oct 26 by factual_blue

Keno does.

what?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:10 - Oct 26 with 1039 viewsKeno

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:06 - Oct 26 by factual_blue

Right third time.

b ugger me that should be banned

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:14 - Oct 26 with 1028 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:06 - Oct 26 by factual_blue

Right third time.

Ah, I had only got as far as Moony K Alone.

EDIT: Which, on reflection, has too many of the letter o and too few of the letter a.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 20:42]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:15 - Oct 26 with 1025 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:55 - Oct 26 by BlueBadger

Probably a guilty conscience having attention drawn to his support of a party that wants poor children to starve whilst subsidising MP's food.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:37 - Oct 26 with 988 viewsDubtractor

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 17:04 - Oct 26 by SpruceMoose

A Manly Keno?
Layman Keno?
My Anal Keno?

I went simple and had Monkey Anal.

Read what you will into that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:48 - Oct 26 with 950 viewsSpruceMoose

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:37 - Oct 26 by Dubtractor

I'll not knock a man for where his mind goes in those quiet, alone times.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 23:06 - Oct 26 with 769 viewsEdmundo

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 16:49 - Oct 26 by StokieBlue

SB

Public confidence in the measures are undermined by these bizarre "rules". My son is now isolating after a teacher tested positive: she got the result today, after going off sick and getting a test.... 10 days ago!

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 01:15 - Oct 27 with 697 viewsjeera

Just hearing news that the government is banning trick-or-treating... on 20:37 - Oct 26 by Dubtractor

Manky Loane.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024