Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert/Dyer 18:37 - Oct 26 with 998 viewsDyland

Okay, I'm A) half cut B) a total twanny C) that's it.

Bored of explaining that I've never worked in pro football and someone else probs knows better. Sure, loads do, but some clearly don't. Lambert made sensible changes at Lincoln and yeh we can point at Wolf not being there and Toto giving away another pen, but a critique of our performance was made irrelevant for me by Lambert's post match nonsense. He is delusional. Get rid ffs Evans.

Dyer couldn't do any worse, surely. Yeh I'd rather a more experienced hand here but at the same time anything other than Lambert. Did a great job at talking up the club, and tbf forced Evans into tarting the place up and whatever.

What the fook is Evans watching? Oh yeh, nothing. Who's advising him? Oh yeh, numpties.

FFS.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lambert/Dyer on 18:41 - Oct 26 with 965 viewsitfcjoe

How many fans wouldn’t swap the first team management team of Lambert and Taylor, for the U23 one of Dyer and Butcher?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert/Dyer on 18:43 - Oct 26 with 949 viewsDyland

Lambert/Dyer on 18:41 - Oct 26 by itfcjoe

How many fans wouldn’t swap the first team management team of Lambert and Taylor, for the U23 one of Dyer and Butcher?

I wouldn't.

I'd not let Lambert anywhere near the U23

;)

Lambert/Dyer on 19:12 - Oct 26 with 866 viewsCoco

In a heartbeat. Lambert may have more experience of management (mostly bad however) but you could argue Dyer has more relevant experience of football. His contact book would be bang up to date too.

Experience is overplayed in football anyway. Jose was a better manager when he had little of it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lambert/Dyer on 19:16 - Oct 26 with 850 viewsOsborneOneNil

Do we have to include Butcher in this? Car crash of a manager.

Paul Cook, he's the one.
Lambert/Dyer on 19:27 - Oct 26 with 805 viewsBlueBadger

Christ no. Lambert doesn't do coaching or consistency of approach. And that's the two main things that young players really need. He'd do even more long-term damage than he is now.

Plus, Butcher is a rubbish coach/manager.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 6:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert/Dyer on 19:29 - Oct 26 with 789 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Where is the neither, Paul Cook option?

Dyer and Butcher could work, no evidence right now to suggest it will. Let’s see how they get on in the u23’s, and trust me when I say, I hope it’s a match made in heaven.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert/Dyer on 19:33 - Oct 26 with 773 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In all honesty, another manager could do worse than Lambert.

I, personally, don't think Dyer is likely to be the answer. However, if he got the chance I would love for it to work for him. The other big advantage is that he would have to have taken us a long way before someone came calling if he did do well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert/Dyer on 19:36 - Oct 26 with 764 viewsDyland

Lambert/Dyer on 19:33 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

In all honesty, another manager could do worse than Lambert.

I, personally, don't think Dyer is likely to be the answer. However, if he got the chance I would love for it to work for him. The other big advantage is that he would have to have taken us a long way before someone came calling if he did do well.

I wouldn't do worse than Lambert. I'd probably be Jewelesque, i.e. fooking sh1te, but at least honest about it.

Jewel was a better manager than Lambert. Oh sweet effing jaysus.

lollers

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert/Dyer on 19:46 - Oct 26 with 719 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert/Dyer on 19:36 - Oct 26 by Dyland

I wouldn't do worse than Lambert. I'd probably be Jewelesque, i.e. fooking sh1te, but at least honest about it.

Jewel was a better manager than Lambert. Oh sweet effing jaysus.

lollers

Jewell didn't actually succeed in getting us relegated and even stopped us getting relegated once.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert/Dyer on 20:11 - Oct 26 with 683 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert/Dyer on 19:46 - Oct 26 by BlueBadger

Jewell didn't actually succeed in getting us relegated and even stopped us getting relegated once.

Didn't he leave us on something like 7 points from 13 games (or was that Keane).

I am not arguing that Lambert is any good or that we should keep him. All I am saying is that it is possible to do worse. Gunn had them lot in free fall before Lambert took them on. There is no way Lambert has dome anything vaguely similar to what he did there but he also has not done what Gunn was doing. Dyer could easily be our equivalent of Gunn. Personally, I don't think Dyer is the answer. I am sure there are managers who can do better than Lambert. However, if we do get shot it is important to appoint as well as we did when MM took over. To keep us up when he did was a minor miracle and he left us in a far better place than when he joined.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert/Dyer on 21:44 - Oct 26 with 555 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nonsense idea
Lambert/Dyer on 21:46 - Oct 26 with 552 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hard to argue with that. I stopped at quarter cut though; school night innit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024