Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derek Bowden steps down as CEO at Essex County Cricket Club 21:02 - Oct 26 with 851 viewsstonojnr

https://www.thecricketer.com/Topics/countycricket/derek_bowden_step_down_essex_c

wonder if he fancies a job back at Town again :)
Derek Bowden steps down as CEO at Essex County Cricket Club on 21:21 - Oct 26 with 804 viewsCoastalblue

Would be a bit of a step down now after the few years Essex have enjoyed.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Derek Bowden steps down as CEO at Essex County Cricket Club on 22:56 - Oct 26 with 726 viewsEdmundo

I'd second that. Spoke to him at an AGM back in 2003 and he knew his stuff for sure. He's that rare commodity: a business Executive with proper sports knowledge and the nouse to let managers manage.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Derek Bowden steps down as CEO at Essex County Cricket Club on 08:55 - Oct 27 with 582 viewsRadlett_blue

Derek Bowden steps down as CEO at Essex County Cricket Club on 22:56 - Oct 26 by Edmundo

I'd second that. Spoke to him at an AGM back in 2003 and he knew his stuff for sure. He's that rare commodity: a business Executive with proper sports knowledge and the nouse to let managers manage.

Yes, I met Bowden during his time at Town & he was friendly, knowledgeable & approachable. However, a CEO can only be as good as the owner allows him to be!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024