Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't get caught out by the 7pm kick off (n/t) 17:38 - Oct 27 with 410 viewsbournemouthblue

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Don't get caught out by the 7pm kick off (n/t) on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 405 viewsSpruceMoose

It'll be the first 3pm kick off I've enjoyed in a while!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Don't get caught out by the 7pm kick off (n/t) on 17:40 - Oct 27 with 400 viewsDarth_Koont

Ooooh thanks for that. I would have been!!

Pronouns: He/Him

And Americans, note that England changed their clocks but we haven't. on 17:45 - Oct 27 with 367 viewsScottCandage

Therefore, the match is at 3 pm eastern.
Don't get caught out by the 7pm kick off (n/t) on 17:54 - Oct 27 with 310 viewsBent_double

Shhhhh, don't tell the Gillingham team.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Don't get caught out by the 7pm kick off (n/t) on 17:57 - Oct 27 with 296 viewshatch

Am I mad for paying £10 just to watch the first half before training? Did it for Doncaster last week and pleased I missed the second half.

I feel it's not the worse thing to spend money on as it's supporting the club financially.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024