Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow isn’t even live 19:53 - Oct 27 with 824 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Have Sky Sports on with the scores and our half time score flashed through when the time was +4:41. Ref blew up just after the 5th minute of added time ended but even if the sky HT announcement was within 5 seconds, that’s still a 25 second delay.

I did check to see if I was ‘live’ on my screen as I know you can rewind a few seconds but that just surprised me.

That is all.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

IFollow isn’t even live on 19:55 - Oct 27 with 805 viewsWicklowBlue

TBD it is a streaming service and from all accounts is crap! I've seen the same happen on Sky sports via satellite.
IFollow isn’t even live on 19:57 - Oct 27 with 779 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

IFollow isn’t even live on 19:55 - Oct 27 by WicklowBlue

TBD it is a streaming service and from all accounts is crap! I've seen the same happen on Sky sports via satellite.

I know Sky work on an 8 second TV delay for their live games but just thought this was bizarre.

Theoretically, if we got a 95th minute penalty, the twitter guy could tweet that we’d scored (he’d have time to type his tweet out prior to it being taken in expectation of us scoring the pen) long before we’d actually see it go in. Not sure I like that at all.

IFollow isn’t even live on 20:00 - Oct 27 with 751 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

IFollow isn’t even live on 19:57 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I know Sky work on an 8 second TV delay for their live games but just thought this was bizarre.

Theoretically, if we got a 95th minute penalty, the twitter guy could tweet that we’d scored (he’d have time to type his tweet out prior to it being taken in expectation of us scoring the pen) long before we’d actually see it go in. Not sure I like that at all.

Can you redesign how the internet works before the second half starts for us?
IFollow isn’t even live on 20:00 - Oct 27 with 749 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The answer is to watch the game rather than look at twitter.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

IFollow isn’t even live on 20:06 - Oct 27 with 690 viewsSuperCoops

Love to see you redesign the Internet and streaming world.

Try watching the Sky game live on Sky and play it via Sky Go app on your phone and you'll see its the same there. That's called technology, nothing to do with iFollow!
IFollow isn’t even live on 20:09 - Oct 27 with 671 viewslongtimefan

IFollow isn’t even live on 20:06 - Oct 27 by SuperCoops

Try watching the Sky game live on Sky and play it via Sky Go app on your phone and you'll see its the same there. That's called technology, nothing to do with iFollow!

Indeed. I’ve had Sky Go running on two different devices on quite a few occasions and there’s often 30s to a minute time difference between them.
IFollow isn’t even live on 20:21 - Oct 27 with 613 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

IFollow isn’t even live on 20:06 - Oct 27 by SuperCoops

Any need for the sarcasm. Was just saying it was interesting and not something I’d ever noticed before.

Jeez this place does me head in these days

IFollow isn’t even live on 20:32 - Oct 27 with 571 viewsSwansea_Blue

Same with most (all?) streams I think. Whenever we have the radio on it’s always ahead of the stream.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

IFollow isn’t even live on 21:13 - Oct 27 with 480 viewsSuperCoops

IFollow isn’t even live on 20:21 - Oct 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Any need for the sarcasm. Was just saying it was interesting and not something I’d ever noticed before.

Jeez this place does me head in these days

In this case, yes I think there was plenty of need.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024