Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra 21:09 - Oct 27 with 561 viewsGarv

Glad he got on.

Showed glimpses of why some argue he should be playing more and also glimpses of why maybe he hasn't.

I'm not too keen on Sears at the moment so hopefully the likes of Dobra and Bennets can force their way in.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Dobra on 21:13 - Oct 27 with 516 viewsITFC_96

The issue is he's not a winger and there's no real attacking threat he can pass to. He lost the ball a couple times but mainly because there was no one up there with him.
Dobra on 21:13 - Oct 27 with 516 viewsZacak

For me Dobra showed exactly why he needs a loan spell. Like a kid in the playground. Natural ability but not streetwise
Dobra on 21:14 - Oct 27 with 496 viewsclive_baker

I would agree with that. I think he's perfect off the bench in situations like tonight, as a bit of wildcard. We have to acknowledge that at this stage he's a bit of a dice roll though. If you want someone to beat a man and open up a game, it's also likely he'll lose the ball at times and frustrate. I wouldn't be starting him away at Sunderland next week, but he's a rare commodity in that he can produce something a little different and ideal on the bench.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Dobra on 21:15 - Oct 27 with 457 viewsreusersfreekicks

Dobra on 21:13 - Oct 27 by Zacak

For me Dobra showed exactly why he needs a loan spell. Like a kid in the playground. Natural ability but not streetwise

Agreed - no help in playing out time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024