Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the Budgies played in a blue kit with white pinstriping tonight! 22:38 - Oct 27 with 661 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

I see the Budgies played in a blue kit with white pinstriping tonight! on 22:42 - Oct 27 with 643 viewsNthQldITFC

...and got yet another jammy, deflected, last minute equaliser.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I see the Budgies played in a blue kit with white pinstriping tonight! on 22:51 - Oct 27 with 622 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I see the Budgies played in a blue kit with white pinstriping tonight! on 22:42 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

...and got yet another jammy, deflected, last minute equaliser.

You have to admit... Their never-say-die attitude gets them a lot of league points.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I see the Budgies played in a blue kit with white pinstriping tonight! on 23:05 - Oct 27 with 589 viewsSimonds92

Toney with his 8th league goal this season. They're going to make another healthy return on a player there. He has that ability to hang in yhe air as well like a young Darren Bent.
I see the Budgies played in a blue kit with white pinstriping tonight! on 23:52 - Oct 27 with 514 viewsEdmundo

I see the Budgies played in a blue kit with white pinstriping tonight! on 23:05 - Oct 27 by Simonds92

Toney with his 8th league goal this season. They're going to make another healthy return on a player there. He has that ability to hang in yhe air as well like a young Darren Bent.

The Championship looks poor this year. If we had made it up there in the summer we'd be hoping to be top half easy.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024