Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. 23:49 - Oct 27 with 3316 viewsBergholt_Blue

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 23:56 - Oct 27 with 2964 viewsketton_itfc

It's good stuff both he and Shambert smoke.......
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 01:40 - Oct 28 with 2807 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it a Scottish trait to come out swinging and live in fantasy land? Both he and Lambert come out with some absolute facking nonsense

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 05:13 - Oct 28 with 2690 viewsdominiciawful

Imagine him and Alan Brazil sumo wrestling...

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 06:58 - Oct 28 with 2534 viewsVaughan8

I didnt watch the game (i had bet365 open to watch the little match thing on there).

He is right, it was one way traffic.......he just got the wrong team.

Looking at the stats you can see we were on top. Hes more deluded than Lambert.
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 07:13 - Oct 28 with 2476 viewsBarneycurley

Fat f uck

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 07:44 - Oct 28 with 2348 viewsITFC_Forever

The modern day Sam Allardyce.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 07:57 - Oct 28 with 2289 viewsmarchy

Aww, someone break it to him his lot were actually in their away kit and he’s been watching us by mistake.
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 08:13 - Oct 28 with 2224 viewsEdwardStone

Is he Mark Francois charmless brother?

There seems to be a distinct resemblance
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 8:18]
Login to get fewer ads

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 08:32 - Oct 28 with 2146 viewspointofblue

What referring decisions? Every time one of their guys went over they had a free kick. It was more even in the second half but hardly one way traffic.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 09:06 - Oct 28 with 2041 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

It must be a Scottish thing...

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 09:08 - Oct 28 with 2023 viewssolemio

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 09:06 - Oct 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

It must be a Scottish thing...

George Burley?
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 09:17 - Oct 28 with 1986 viewsArnoldMoorhen

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 01:40 - Oct 28 by Illinoisblue

Is it a Scottish trait to come out swinging and live in fantasy land? Both he and Lambert come out with some absolute facking nonsense

It was for just such posts that Gav enabled the "vomit" emoji.
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 09:26 - Oct 28 with 1953 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

95% of that is guff, but one sentence from Phil's report that is true:

"we will listen to the Lambert boy saying they were brilliant again. He said it on Saturday but I know a lot of Ipswich fans. I watched it as well. They were very poor. They weren’t so good tonight."

Yep, sounds just like Shambert on Saturday..... on 09:28 - Oct 28 with 1938 viewsBloots

.....the only difference is that he only got booked rather than sent off.

And he's fatter.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 09:42 - Oct 28 with 1908 viewsPendejo

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 09:26 - Oct 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

95% of that is guff, but one sentence from Phil's report that is true:

"we will listen to the Lambert boy saying they were brilliant again. He said it on Saturday but I know a lot of Ipswich fans. I watched it as well. They were very poor. They weren’t so good tonight."

Is Adrian Pennock still involved with them in any way? Doesn't look like it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Pennock

So who'd be willing to own up? Is it a case of the enemy of my enemy (Lambert) is my friend? Is it the most vociferous of the FOPRP crowd? Does Evans (Steve) live in Kent?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 09:45 - Oct 28 with 1900 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 09:42 - Oct 28 by Pendejo

Is Adrian Pennock still involved with them in any way? Doesn't look like it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Pennock

So who'd be willing to own up? Is it a case of the enemy of my enemy (Lambert) is my friend? Is it the most vociferous of the FOPRP crowd? Does Evans (Steve) live in Kent?

Pennock is manager at Dover Athletic

Astounding delusion on 09:47 - Oct 28 with 1900 viewsDyland

We were pretty sh1te, but the Gills were as bad as I have seen, notwithstanding some better efforts in the second half.

Two bang average teams, unsurprisingly plying their trade in the third division.

We miss Downes, and Skuse to a lesser extent. Huws needs to find some form. And can one of our goal scorers get fit please. Sears has completely lost his mojo, and is not a great wide player anyway.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 9:47]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Yep, we desperately need someone.... on 09:54 - Oct 28 with 1880 viewsBloots

Astounding delusion on 09:47 - Oct 28 by Dyland

We were pretty sh1te, but the Gills were as bad as I have seen, notwithstanding some better efforts in the second half.

Two bang average teams, unsurprisingly plying their trade in the third division.

We miss Downes, and Skuse to a lesser extent. Huws needs to find some form. And can one of our goal scorers get fit please. Sears has completely lost his mojo, and is not a great wide player anyway.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 9:47]

....to break up play in the midfield.

Any decent opposition will just wander through our current midfield 3 at will.

Not sure how far Skuse is away from a return, but I can see him coming back in before Downes does.

(Which will set the "hares running" on here - funny)

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 10:14 - Oct 28 with 1837 viewsbournemouthblue

They probably had three decent chances but it didn't exactly come from overwhelming force

It was just Town being lackadaisical against a very ordinary side

On a strange note, we finally got to see what Jordan Graham was about. When he was younger he looked like a tricky winger but in reality, it looks like he just has a decent right foot

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 10:23 - Oct 28 with 1806 viewsbournemouthblue

...'we were outstanding second half against Ipswich, probably the best Gillingham performance in a long time'.

You can see he's under pressure if that's them at their best and we thought we had problems!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 10:25 - Oct 28 with 1798 viewsTrumptonBlue

They sound like the words of someone who knows he's a game or two from the sack.
biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 10:41 - Oct 28 with 1752 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 10:25 - Oct 28 by TrumptonBlue

They sound like the words of someone who knows he's a game or two from the sack.

Exactly my thinking. He knows he is not too far from the push.

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 10:48 - Oct 28 with 1735 viewsKieran_Knows

I know a lot of Ipswich fans... Own up if you're one of em. on 09:45 - Oct 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Pennock is manager at Dover Athletic

He's managing out in Singapore (doing very well also).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 11:03 - Oct 28 with 1703 viewsSteve_M

What was the McCarthy quote the other year? Something like: Good thing his jaw gets some exercise because not much else does.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 11:24 - Oct 28 with 1664 viewsArnoldMoorhen

biggest sore loser in the game. Never ever accepts defeat. on 08:13 - Oct 28 by EdwardStone

Is he Mark Francois charmless brother?

There seems to be a distinct resemblance
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 8:18]

Ooh, Mark Francois, now he's someone you don't see much on telly these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024