Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears Shove 10:58 - Oct 28 with 557 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Anyone else think that Sears shove on their defender which ultimately led to his demise through injury was a little bit naughty?

Perhaps I am being a bit of a pansy as none of the players seem overly annoyed but I thought it was a little close to the mark in what you can get away with.
Sears Shove on 11:02 - Oct 28 with 523 viewsSteve_M

It was a nudge in the back rightly given as a foul, the keeper going over the defender was accidental. These things happen all game, sometimes players get away with them, sometimes they don't.

See the GIllingham defender's clear handball after taking Edwards down, I think it was just about a good tackle but far more reckless than Toto on Saturday for example.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sears Shove on 11:03 - Oct 28 with 514 viewsSamWhiteUK

Yeah, it was a little naughty, totally agree. I don't care in the slightest though.

There were so many fouls in our favour last night that weren't given, I couldn't believe it. Particularly in the second half
Sears Shove on 11:05 - Oct 28 with 506 viewsSteve_M

Sears Shove on 11:03 - Oct 28 by SamWhiteUK

Yeah, it was a little naughty, totally agree. I don't care in the slightest though.

There were so many fouls in our favour last night that weren't given, I couldn't believe it. Particularly in the second half

The one shortly after we scored when Hawkins was dragged down as he went for the ball was particularly blatant. A free kick then would have taken a nice amount of time out of the game.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024