Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luc Nilis article in The Athletic 15:47 - Oct 28 with 1216 viewsOsborneOneNil

https://theathletic.com/2162358/2020/10/28/luc-nilis-aston-villa/?source=user_sh
Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 16:38 - Oct 28 with 1109 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

There is still an awful picture circulating online of the incident itself, a horrific accident all round.

Is that a young Matt Byard in the photo on that article?

Also, did I imagine that Mark Venus ended a Norwich Player's career with a free kick?

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 16:42 - Oct 28 with 1098 viewsbournemouthblue

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 16:38 - Oct 28 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

There is still an awful picture circulating online of the incident itself, a horrific accident all round.

Also, did I imagine that Mark Venus ended a Norwich Player's career with a free kick?

Alex Notman with a total thunderbolt

I'm not sure how many games Chadwick played after that Bates tackle either?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 1026 viewsParisBlue

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 16:42 - Oct 28 by bournemouthblue

Chadwick played 200+ games for MK Dons afterwards. Was a cracking tackle, I think Bates got a bad injury in the next game at Barnsley and we never saw him again

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 17:23 - Oct 28 with 998 viewsOsborneOneNil

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 17:17 - Oct 28 by ParisBlue

Chadwick played 200+ games for MK Dons afterwards. Was a cracking tackle, I think Bates got a bad injury in the next game at Barnsley and we never saw him again

Stuck Chadwick in Row E.
Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 21:27 - Oct 28 with 803 views66notout

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 16:38 - Oct 28 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Yes, didn’t realise he was so ginger. Dion Dublin also there.
Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 22:22 - Oct 28 with 733 viewsThe_Major

There was also a grim one against Plymouth in the Lyall promotion season. Goalkeeper and defender crash into each other as Kiwomya skips by them to score.

I've never known a more muted reaction to Town going into the lead. You can see on the video Kiwomya's celebration basically consisted of a nod of acknowledgement due to the poor sod in the green shirt writhing around on the pitch
Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 22:22 - Oct 28 with 731 viewsSuperCoops

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 17:17 - Oct 28 by ParisBlue

If I remember rightly, we got Bates on his comeback from a bad knee injury with Boro. He then did the same injury again with us which ruled him out for another year. He came back again and did it a third time and retired, I think.
Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 22:34 - Oct 28 with 714 viewsSuperCoops

Luc Nilis article in The Athletic on 16:42 - Oct 28 by bournemouthblue

https://www.football365.com/news/careers-cut-short-talking-to-man-united-kid-ale

Just found this article on Notman. Putting rivalry, it's sad he got no insurance pay out due to 1 reserve appearance he tried just over a year after the injury on his attempted comeback. Apparently there was a clause that was triggered 6 days before that reserve game which he didn't know about so he got nothing and forced to retire at 23.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024