Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... 23:26 - Oct 30 with 626 viewsghostofescobar

So at last, the Tory clowns catch up with what the rest of us thought should have happened by now. Damn, and I had a haircut booked for next weekend.

GhostOfEscobar

Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... on 23:31 - Oct 30 with 599 viewsbournemouthblue

My barbers are the one off Look East today

The owner is nuts bless him, they caught him bang to rights and he is still contesting it

He won't win, they were lax with their procedures 100%

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... on 23:32 - Oct 30 with 570 viewsSitfcB

Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... on 23:31 - Oct 30 by bournemouthblue

My barbers are the one off Look East today

The owner is nuts bless him, they caught him bang to rights and he is still contesting it

He won't win, they were lax with their procedures 100%

I saw that. He claimed he wasn’t even working in the shop wasn’t he?

Will you still go there?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... on 23:40 - Oct 30 with 546 viewsbournemouthblue

Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... on 23:32 - Oct 30 by SitfcB

I saw that. He claimed he wasn’t even working in the shop wasn’t he?

Will you still go there?

I don't recognise him as one of the barbers so that maybe true but he shouldn't have been any where near there should he?

In terms of Track and Trace and gloves or masks etc, they certainly weren't doing the Track and Trace when I went and weren't gloved

I did get seen immediately and was the only person in there at the time

They're one of the busier Town Turkish barbers and fairly quick, they look like they are following procedures now so who knows
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 23:42]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... on 23:52 - Oct 30 with 508 viewsHARRY10

Ooo, Tier 4 on the way, maybe next week then......... on 23:40 - Oct 30 by bournemouthblue

I don't recognise him as one of the barbers so that maybe true but he shouldn't have been any where near there should he?

In terms of Track and Trace and gloves or masks etc, they certainly weren't doing the Track and Trace when I went and weren't gloved

I did get seen immediately and was the only person in there at the time

They're one of the busier Town Turkish barbers and fairly quick, they look like they are following procedures now so who knows
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 23:42]

Are they real Turks.........

or just sort of, Turk..ish ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024