Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? 11:18 - Oct 31 with 606 viewsWeWereZombies

Answers on the back of a postcard, I know, a very large postcard...but Labour do seem to be getting some grip on their party ready for the next election. I mean Labour forming a coalition to keep out the SNP????

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-54756498

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 11:20 - Oct 31 with 593 viewsfooters

One of the most genuinely depressing places I've ever visited. And I've been to Gibraltar.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 11:22 - Oct 31 with 580 viewspointofblue

Not only that but... forming a coalition with the Conservatives?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 11:25 - Oct 31 with 567 viewsStokieBlue

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 11:22 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

I guess it depends on the priorities.

In Scotland, Labour is pro-Union so they would want to oppose the SNP first then the Tories.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 11:57 - Oct 31 with 529 viewsWeWereZombies

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 11:22 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

Yes, that is what I left out of my OP in my haste to get it done and move back to posting drum solos and advocating pineapple on pizza. There was a time when socially progressive voters had a choice between Labour and the SNP or the Liberals. Now the SNP are drifting towards being Tartan Tories, the Liberals towards a bizarre form of Daily Mail grumpiness and this bunch of Aberdeen Labour councillors can't hold up their hands and say 'OK, what we did three years ago was a mistake'?

When Richard Leonard was made Scottish Labour leader I was not impressed with his initial interviews but he now seems to be growing into the job and the only serious interlocutor of Nicola Sturgeon at Holyrood questions. Labour are still achingly weak on environment but I am hopeful that by the next election I can actually have an choice between them and the Greens to make a ballot paper a worthwhile thing.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 12:01 - Oct 31 with 517 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 11:20 - Oct 31 by footers

One of the most genuinely depressing places I've ever visited. And I've been to Gibraltar.

Coober Pedy in Australia has that sewn up for me.
Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 12:07 - Oct 31 with 503 viewseastangliaisblue

Never mind Corbyn's suspension, what is wrong with Aberdeen? on 12:01 - Oct 31 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Coober Pedy in Australia has that sewn up for me.

Corby beats them all hands down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024