Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? 17:04 - Oct 31 with 792 viewsHullblue

Bringing Lankester on to play in midfield with Dozzell and Judge when we're trying to see the game out was insane.

Crewe might not have pushed us back so much if we'd had a bit more balance. Really weird decision for me.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? on 17:07 - Oct 31 with 744 viewsRomeo4

i was thinking the same. perhaps he's holding him back to play on Tuesday
Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? on 17:07 - Oct 31 with 738 viewsreusersfreekicks

Has looked poor when he has played though. Shame
Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? on 17:10 - Oct 31 with 714 viewsstewartm

Same as last season, strange decisions and then tinkering with a squad which was doing ok. PL is his own biggest enemy. Perhaps if he messes up this season with strange decisions and tinkering PL might get a free season ticket at Norwich

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? on 17:14 - Oct 31 with 677 viewsRomeo4

Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? on 17:07 - Oct 31 by reusersfreekicks

Has looked poor when he has played though. Shame

I agree he's been a shadow of the player he was when he first arrived but if there's any hope of there still being a top player in there he has to play some games.
Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? on 17:23 - Oct 31 with 619 viewsX0Y0

I thought it was bizarre at the time, however watching how he played once he came on I think it made more sense. Lankester pressed higher up the pitch than Huws would have done, often alongside Jackson, reducing their time on the ball and forcing more long balls from inside their half.
Have Huws and Lambert fallen out? on 17:26 - Oct 31 with 603 viewsbournemouthblue

There are some strange decisions cropping up

- Taking a rampant Edwards from his best position to accommodate an unconvincing Sears on the left
- Always backing Judge when he has always been inconsistent
- Loaning Bennett and then barely offering him any minutes
- The handling of Dobra who doesn't appear quite ready in fairness but he hasn't been managed brilliantly well

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024