Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Classic Dom seems to me like a football manager who had a good couple of seasons 20:24 - Oct 31 with 776 viewsghostofescobar

Out of nowhere, but then it becomes apparent that it was more do with luck and all the cards falling in the right place at the right time, rather than actual tip top skill. Dom has done nothing but steer Blow Job towards disaster after disaster since the election.

GhostOfEscobar

Classic Dom seems to me like a football manager who had a good couple of seasons on 20:29 - Oct 31 with 744 viewsFixed_It

So basically, despite scientific advice, Boris and his cronies got it horrendously wrong 2 weeks ago. Yes, these are almost unprecedented times, but to ignore scientific advice for so long before suddenly realising that they were right all along, is nothing short of scandelous. But sadly par for the course.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Classic Dom seems to me like a football manager who had a good couple of seasons on 21:11 - Oct 31 with 692 viewstractordownsouth

So he's the Paul Lambert of the spad world?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Classic Dom seems to me like a football manager who had a good couple of seasons on 21:57 - Oct 31 with 653 viewsHARRY10

Classic Dom seems to me like a football manager who had a good couple of seasons on 20:29 - Oct 31 by Fixed_It

So basically, despite scientific advice, Boris and his cronies got it horrendously wrong 2 weeks ago. Yes, these are almost unprecedented times, but to ignore scientific advice for so long before suddenly realising that they were right all along, is nothing short of scandelous. But sadly par for the course.

What we are seeing is a re-run his time as an MP, Mayor and Foreign secretary

A clueless buffoon, more concerned with being popular and the next photo op than ever understanding his brief.

However, that said, the fault lies full square at the door if those who voted for him

Eddie the Eagles last jump had a greater chance of success, than ever did the thought that this complete incompetent and serial liar would prove up to the job.

The blame and shame rests on the shoulders of those voters
Classic Dom seems to me like a football manager who had a good couple of seasons on 08:57 - Nov 1 with 554 viewsEwan_Oozami

He's what they call a Keegan - can get them promoted and near the top but can't sustain it.......

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024