Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit 21:46 - Oct 31 with 1852 viewsnoggin

Anyone heard anything?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 1835 viewsFixed_It

I heard that the delayed Press Conference was due to him spitting his dummy out. But I heard that on here, so who knows?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 1842 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 21:50 - Oct 31 with 1801 viewspointofblue

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 21:48 - Oct 31 by catch74

Ha Prime Minister in waiting - the current version of the Conservatives would more likely vote for someone like Patel.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 21:52 - Oct 31 with 1776 viewsRyorry

Just rumours on Twitter, incorporating comments that his "eat out to help out" scheme was a significant factor in second wave numbers rise (unsubstantiated).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 22:23 - Oct 31 with 1563 viewspistonbroke

Let’s hope boris follows , infact lets hope all Tory mps follow
Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 22:28 - Oct 31 with 1530 viewsghostofescobar

Think someone said “Sunak is a git”. Chinese whispers innit.

GhostOfEscobar

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 22:37 - Oct 31 with 1447 viewsMelford

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 21:52 - Oct 31 by Ryorry

Just rumours on Twitter, incorporating comments that his "eat out to help out" scheme was a significant factor in second wave numbers rise (unsubstantiated).

It did contribute though. I posted about this last night.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/30/treasury-rejects-theory-eat-out
If you look at all those graphs they showed at the start, the wave started at the start of September. I've been working in my place for 3 years next month, the busiest day I've worked there in all that time was that Bank Holiday Monday that ended Eat Out To Help Out. The place was heaving, nobody had to wear a mask and no rule of six either.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 1398 viewspistonbroke

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 22:37 - Oct 31 by Melford

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/30/treasury-rejects-theory-eat-out
If you look at all those graphs they showed at the start, the wave started at the start of September. I've been working in my place for 3 years next month, the busiest day I've worked there in all that time was that Bank Holiday Monday that ended Eat Out To Help Out. The place was heaving, nobody had to wear a mask and no rule of six either.

If you look at another chart , I can’t remember where I see it , but the 2 biggest places Covid was transmitted through was universities and the work place , both places have been kept open
Login to get fewer ads

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 22:47 - Oct 31 with 1370 viewsRyorry

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 22:37 - Oct 31 by Melford

That's interesting, but does the timeline back it up? I mean the article refers to cases in August and "early September".

Or is it being suggested there was a slow creep from that which is significant now because of exponential growth?

I can see how it might have altered the public's mindsets tho.

The twitter comments seem to stem mostly from a Guido Fawkes article!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just heard a rumour that Sunak has quit on 23:16 - Oct 31 with 1233 viewsbournemouthblue

That would be fairly crafty timing on his part

There was a rumour Boris will leave in the Spring so he'll be primed to step into save the Tory Party

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024