Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is youth football now on lockdown? 20:23 - Nov 1 with 853 viewsChrisd

I know there are a few on this forum that are involved in youth/junior football in various capacities, would be grateful if anyone could confirm whether youth football now is on lockdown for the next 4 weeks? Thanks in advance.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 7:03]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Is youth football now on lockdown too? on 21:00 - Nov 1 with 788 viewsCokeIsKey

Yep, have a mate who does youth refereeing every weekend and says there won't be anything till lockdown's over - bit frustrating really.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Is youth football now on lockdown too? on 22:02 - Nov 1 with 713 viewsPlums

To my knowledge nothing has been specifically confirmed yet but everybody I know in the game is expecting it. Leisure centres closing takes many training venues offline and there’s simply too much travel involved in junior football for it to be tenable.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Is youth football now on lockdown too? on 10:47 - Nov 2 with 514 viewsOsborneOneNil

Is youth football now on lockdown too? on 22:02 - Nov 1 by Plums

To my knowledge nothing has been specifically confirmed yet but everybody I know in the game is expecting it. Leisure centres closing takes many training venues offline and there’s simply too much travel involved in junior football for it to be tenable.

Yes that’s what I know, so far. I run a U9’s side and we’ve not had it confirmed, but it seems we may be having a month off.

Seems a bit odd when the same kids are all at school.
Is youth football now on lockdown? on 10:48 - Nov 2 with 508 viewsartsbossbeard

No official FA notification as yet but yeah, it's off 'til 6th December at the earliest.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024