Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' 15:19 - Nov 3 with 778 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54787595

And yet I have hardly heard about this footballer...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:25 - Nov 3 with 733 viewsronnyd

He was being raved about in the papers football columns before his move to Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:26 - Nov 3 with 730 viewshype313

Thought it was well documented in the early summer, think Utd put a bid in for him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:36 - Nov 3 with 691 viewsclive_baker

He's exceptional to be fair. People rave about Foden, and rightly so because he's also a talent, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bellingham goes on to be the better player. You can quote me on this.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:45 - Nov 3 with 664 viewsWeWereZombies

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:25 - Nov 3 by ronnyd

He was being raved about in the papers football columns before his move to Dortmund.

As a Town manager in the future?

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:48 - Nov 3 with 657 viewsITFC_Forever

Birmingham retired his squad number in honour of him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:50 - Nov 3 with 652 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Are you being sarcastic?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:50 - Nov 3 with 656 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems wise beyond his years. Any 17 year old kid who has the belief and bottle to move abroad deserves a ton of respect. Good luck to him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Still makes me laugh that. (n/t) on 15:51 - Nov 3 with 646 viewsBloots

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:48 - Nov 3 by ITFC_Forever

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Still makes me laugh that. (n/t) on 15:52 - Nov 3 with 647 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Still makes me laugh that. (n/t) on 15:51 - Nov 3 by Bloots

Madness.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:52 - Nov 3 with 647 viewsWeWereZombies

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:50 - Nov 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Are you being sarcastic?

Now why would you ask that?

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:52 - Nov 3 with 642 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:50 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

Seems wise beyond his years. Any 17 year old kid who has the belief and bottle to move abroad deserves a ton of respect. Good luck to him.

Yep, good on him. Sancho paved the way for him, but its the right attitude nonetheless.

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:53 - Nov 3 with 637 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:52 - Nov 3 by WeWereZombies

Now why would you ask that?

Still being sarcastic.

I feel like Sheldon Cooper!

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:54 - Nov 3 with 632 viewsWeWereZombies

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:53 - Nov 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Still being sarcastic.

I feel like Sheldon Cooper!

Sorry, but when I saw that headline on the BBC website there was only one person I was thinking of.

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 16:44 - Nov 3 with 537 viewsTieDyedIn95

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 15:48 - Nov 3 by ITFC_Forever

By that logic we should retire half of our squad numbers for big moves away... (most never worked out but still) ..

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Borussia Dortmund 'was the best place for me' on 18:45 - Nov 3 with 414 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

We were in for him, but Lambert let one of his former teams steal him from under our nose. Lambert Out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024