Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The whirlwind approach is working! 20:26 - Nov 3 with 490 viewsDarth_Koont

Didn’t look like a team for the first 25. But then again neither did Sunderland, so I think there’s been a fair bit of cancelling out.

But we definitely looked the better side in the last 20. The unpredictability of our play was typified by Edwards’ sudden shift of the hips and drive down the left for the goal.

Good half and hopefully we can keep the pressure on them. Sunderland haven’t really been in the game since their goal.

Pronouns: He/Him

The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:29 - Nov 3 with 456 viewswkj

Even after they scored I strongly predicted we'd tie come half time (in the chat room) Another 15 minutes of slow possession football then inject some venom in the last half hour. Possibly Huws for Judge, but keep Jackson on as long as we can because he's destracting their backline well despite not having much time on the ball. Edwards to score on the hour mark, there or there abouts.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:32 - Nov 3 with 410 viewsDarth_Koont

The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:29 - Nov 3 by wkj

Even after they scored I strongly predicted we'd tie come half time (in the chat room) Another 15 minutes of slow possession football then inject some venom in the last half hour. Possibly Huws for Judge, but keep Jackson on as long as we can because he's destracting their backline well despite not having much time on the ball. Edwards to score on the hour mark, there or there abouts.

Don’t make predictions. Pre-match I thought we were going to be bossed and playing on the break.

I’m glad to report I was wrong. So far at least, and long may it continue.

The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:35 - Nov 3 with 380 viewsCoastalblue

Can you imagine what we could do to teams at this level if we could get Edwards flying on one wing and Blubfish trundling on the other?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:35 - Nov 3 with 383 viewseireblue

It is physiological football.

We get the other team slightly bored, hopefully without them scoring, and when they start yawning, and chatting amongst themselves, boom.

So not quite perfect so far, but hopefully they haven’t sussed it for the next half.
The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:39 - Nov 3 with 347 viewsDarth_Koont

The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:35 - Nov 3 by eireblue

We get the other team slightly bored, hopefully without them scoring, and when they start yawning, and chatting amongst themselves, boom.

So not quite perfect so far, but hopefully they haven’t sussed it for the next half.

Definitely. But for whatever reason we look better and more threatening than Sunderland so job done so far.

Haha, snap :) (n/t) on 20:39 - Nov 3 with 345 viewsDyland

The whirlwind approach is working! on 20:35 - Nov 3 by eireblue

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024