Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still angry - hope the team are too 11:09 - Nov 5 with 650 viewsrugbytomc

I'm still massively annoyed about what transpired on Tuesday night - hope the team are too and use it against Pompey and beyond (I'm waiting to waste some money on betting on a reaction from us!) - but instead wanted to look at the positives.
McG slipped for the first goal and probably won't do that again and it would be near impossible to replicate the circumstance for their second goal so we'll allow him a blip and sure he will be stronger for it. Woolfenden should be back - again - soon. Still no idea why Wilson isn't playing instead of Toto. Toto is an accident waiting to happen and his accidents are happening more frequently just like last season.
We're passing the ball around - ok not enough in the attacking 3rd or generally creating enough, but it's a new style for this season and it's an improvement on last and we will get there I'm confident. The more you play one style the better accustomed to it that you get. And as stated by many, we looked a lot better after our goal - so we can do it, it's just a confidence thing. Stick with it boys.
Shame we didn't do this last season - at least Lambert and his team have learned from their mistakes. Can't ask for more than that (this season).
Shame we've been disrupted by injuries - that's been the main reason for rotation this season.
Lambert wanted 5 subs this season. He rarely uses any. Poor old Bennetts has come on in the 89th, 84th and 89th (again) minutes. Might as well not bother with those subs.
What's happened to Huws? Came on in the 76th minute against Gillingham and not seen since. This whilst Nolan was suspended. If he doesn't get any game time when Dozzell is suspended, especially against Crawley, why didn't we just get rid of him in the summer?

Blog: We Should Encourage the Club and the League to Stream All Games

Still angry - hope the team are too on 12:01 - Nov 5 with 599 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Suspect significant rotation.

Cornell
Donacien - Wilson - Nsiala - Kenlcok
Bennetts - Nolan - Huws - Sears
Dobra
Hawkins

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Still angry - hope the team are too on 12:42 - Nov 5 with 558 viewsNthQldITFC

Still angry - hope the team are too on 12:01 - Nov 5 by TheTrueBlue1878

Suspect significant rotation.

Cornell
Donacien - Wilson - Nsiala - Kenlcok
Bennetts - Nolan - Huws - Sears
Dobra
Hawkins

With reference to your left back - isn't that a nasty complaint that dogs sometimes pick up when their owners are on holiday?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024