Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? 00:20 - Nov 6 with 1976 viewsnoggin

Other outlets are showing him on 264 and have been for hours.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:21 - Nov 6 with 1967 viewsCrayonKing

I think it's due to AZ. It was called early for Biden (by Fox of all places!) but has since tightened so isn't in the bag yet
Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:22 - Nov 6 with 1964 viewsStokieBlue

Arizona isn't 100% but some networks have given it to Biden already.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:22 - Nov 6 with 1960 viewsbluelagos

So Arizzona has been called by some media, but not by the Assciated press who Sky, BBC and Guardian all seem to be following.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:24 - Nov 6 with 1944 viewsStokieBlue

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:22 - Nov 6 by bluelagos

So Arizzona has been called by some media, but not by the Assciated press who Sky, BBC and Guardian all seem to be following.

There are still 10% of the votes to be counted there (maybe 250,000) and it's a 60k gap so whilst he's well ahead it could change.

Seems unlikely though hence some media calling it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:27 - Nov 6 with 1926 viewsRyorry

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:24 - Nov 6 by StokieBlue

There are still 10% of the votes to be counted there (maybe 250,000) and it's a 60k gap so whilst he's well ahead it could change.

SB

What's the situation with PA? Biden just needs that doesn't he, home & hosed if it goes to him.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:28 - Nov 6 with 1914 viewsWacko

AP are the ones who've called it, Sky, BBC, and CNN are using Edison

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:28 - Nov 6 with 1917 viewsbluelagos

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:24 - Nov 6 by StokieBlue

SB

Its rare I agree with Trump, but they did seem to call it too early. The Fox news guy stated 2 days ago when they called it that it met a 1 in a 1000 threshold for being safe. Clearly it wasnt anywhere near that when they called it.

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:29 - Nov 6 with 1912 viewsreusersfreekicks

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:27 - Nov 6 by Ryorry

What's the situation with PA? Biden just needs that doesn't he, home & hosed if it goes to him.

Or Nevada
Login to get fewer ads

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:31 - Nov 6 with 1904 viewsbluelagos

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:28 - Nov 6 by Wacko

AP are the ones who've called it, Sky, BBC, and CNN are using Edison

Stand corrected. Cheers.

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:34 - Nov 6 with 1890 viewsWacko

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:27 - Nov 6 by Ryorry

Come down to 90,000 Trump lead with 550,000 votes left to be counted - almost all postal votes in urban counties. So looking at 70-80% Biden.

The BBC have done a good thing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54831124

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:39 - Nov 6 with 1873 viewsWacko

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:29 - Nov 6 by reusersfreekicks

Or Nevada

He needs Nevada + Arizona, or just PA

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:40 - Nov 6 with 1875 viewsRyorry

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:34 - Nov 6 by Wacko

Come down to 90,000 Trump lead with 550,000 votes left to be counted - almost all postal votes in urban counties. So looking at 70-80% Biden.

The BBC have done a good thing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54831124

Cheers. Glad I stayed up, looks like Biden's now a gnat's whisker away from making a billion or two people round the globe very happy.

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 01:02 - Nov 6 with 1835 viewsGuthrum

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:40 - Nov 6 by Ryorry

Cheers. Glad I stayed up, looks like Biden's now a gnat's whisker away from making a billion or two people round the globe very happy.

Hope you haven't stayed up for the result. Must be close to hallucinating after three days with no sleep.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 01:16 - Nov 6 with 1810 viewsRyorry

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 01:02 - Nov 6 by Guthrum

Hope you haven't stayed up for the result. Must be close to hallucinating after three days with no sleep.

Nah, but Biden at 1.07 & trump at 13.5 on betfair + the latter's televised meltdown is enough to convince me that trump will be nabbed by Biden a yard from the winning post

Had a few hours kip since Tues, no worries - tho anyone reading this ace article might start to wonder if they were indeed hallucinating!

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/election-results-biden-trump-supreme-court-

"Of course it’s ended like this. It’s completely unsurprising for the American election to end with Donald Trump shouting: “How dare they count the votes? Stop the counting, counting is for terrorists. We’re going to sue the counters. There are a whole bunch of votes all for the same guy who isn’t me? Coincidence? I don’t think so. A lot of these votes are from California, that’s not part of America, it’s in Brazil, their votes don’t count. I’ve heard all the people in Wisconsin who voted for Biden, a bad bunch. They weren’t people, they were frogs, they’ve counted the votes of FROGS, this is very bad. My votes have been put on the moon. I know an astronaut, he’s a terrific astronaut, he said he saw them, on the moon, he’s got a telescope, we’re going to investigate. And then I want the World Cup. I won it, the French need to give it back, they kept counting the goals after the game had started, I won it but they stole it, bad French!”

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 01:36 - Nov 6 with 1793 viewsIllinoisblue

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 00:28 - Nov 6 by bluelagos

Its rare I agree with Trump, but they did seem to call it too early. The Fox news guy stated 2 days ago when they called it that it met a 1 in a 1000 threshold for being safe. Clearly it wasnt anywhere near that when they called it.

Fox just had on the guy in charge of their “decision desk” who vigorously defended calling it when they did.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 01:39 - Nov 6 with 1787 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 01:36 - Nov 6 by Illinoisblue

Fox just had on the guy in charge of their “decision desk” who vigorously defended calling it when they did.

Not like they have much of a reputation to stake on it I guess!

That's a joke actually. The Fox polling and election stats team are actually pretty well regarded and don't get involved with the propaganda wing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 06:56 - Nov 6 with 1660 viewsBlueBadger

Beeb are showing 253 as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is Sky News showing Biden on 253? on 08:22 - Nov 6 with 1524 viewswkj

I think Guardian is AP and BBC is Reuters - Sky is whatever magical pixie dust they want

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024