Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd forgotten it was FA Cup this weekend ... 20:16 - Nov 6 with 431 viewsTrequartista

...then i saw the headline "There are a few of them definitely out so we have to make changes" which instantly reminded me as you'd never see a statement like that before a league game.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'd forgotten it was FA Cup this weekend ... on 20:42 - Nov 6 with 390 viewsgtsb1966

I know it doesn't concern us this year but I'm old enough to remember when the fa cup third round was such a brilliant day. Go beyond that and Monday at 12.30pm listening to radio two 1500mw for the 4th round draw was the highlight of the football week. When football mattered.
I'd forgotten it was FA Cup this weekend ... on 22:52 - Nov 6 with 322 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'd forgotten it was FA Cup this weekend ... on 20:42 - Nov 6 by gtsb1966

I know it doesn't concern us this year but I'm old enough to remember when the fa cup third round was such a brilliant day. Go beyond that and Monday at 12.30pm listening to radio two 1500mw for the 4th round draw was the highlight of the football week. When football mattered.

Didn't we have something like 18 consecutive years qualifying for the fourth round?

Nowadays it feels like 18 consecutive years not getting beyond the third round with that stat changing to the first round soon.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'd forgotten it was FA Cup this weekend ... on 02:24 - Nov 7 with 260 viewsbournemouthblue

I'd forgotten it was FA Cup this weekend ... on 22:52 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Didn't we have something like 18 consecutive years qualifying for the fourth round?

Nowadays it feels like 18 consecutive years not getting beyond the third round with that stat changing to the first round soon.

Pretty much, it's a tough time to support Town sadly

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024