Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have we done to deserve this? 15:44 - Nov 7 with 443 viewsblueprint

Why do we suffer so much as supporters? Year on year we have to put up with inept management with no ability when it comes to tactics .

The “style”of football is tedious and negative. Having the ball for long periods means nothing if you don’t do anything positive with.

I really am beginning to tire of this club. They’re slowing destroying any pride I once had being a supporter of over 40 years. I really feel for the youngsters who have only known us to be mediocre at best.
What have we done to deserve this? on 15:45 - Nov 7 with 430 viewswitchdoctor

Shocking...🤮
What have we done to deserve this? on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 416 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Send your thanks to Marcus Evans.
What have we done to deserve this? on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 414 viewsBlueBadger

Because there is a sizeable chunk who are happy to accept it.

'He's building for next season, this is a free hit' they said as he led us to an utterly limp relegation

'It's not his fault, its the players' they said as he led us to mid table in the third division

'He needs more time' they said as he repeatedly sent us out to play in an utterly pedestrian fashion. Having been in the job two years.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 16:11]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What have we done to deserve this? on 15:49 - Nov 7 with 397 viewsblueprint

What have we done to deserve this? on 15:47 - Nov 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Send your thanks to Marcus Evans.

But but but... he saved us and keeps us going. All hail king Marcus.
What have we done to deserve this? on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 385 viewsblueprint

What have we done to deserve this? on 15:47 - Nov 7 by BlueBadger

Because there is a sizeable chunk who are happy to accept it.

'He's building for next season, this is a free hit' they said as he led us to an utterly limp relegation

'It's not his fault, its the players' they said as he led us to mid table in the third division

'He needs more time' they said as he repeatedly sent us out to play in an utterly pedestrian fashion. Having been in the job two years.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 16:11]

Some of our fans really are odd. No other clubs supported would put up with it.
What have we done to deserve this? on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 374 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What have we done to deserve this? on 15:49 - Nov 7 by blueprint

But but but... he saved us and keeps us going. All hail king Marcus.

If we could find a buyer, eh?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54841095 but mArCuS cAnNoT fINd A bUyEr
What have we done to deserve this? on 15:54 - Nov 7 with 349 viewsBlueBadger

What have we done to deserve this? on 15:51 - Nov 7 by blueprint

Some of our fans really are odd. No other clubs supported would put up with it.

I think it's partly because as with Magilton and Keane, there's a few who invested SO much in 'their' man being better than The Nasty Man From Before that they wouldn't brook any kind of concerns or dissenting views.

At the risk of sounding like Bluefish, if you expressed any kind of doubt about Lambert in the run up to 19/20 it was considered a bit odd at best, heretical at worst.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024