Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day 16:33 - Nov 7 with 1567 viewsGarv

Hope that's a bit fcuk off to a lot of people who gave up on him.

Mcgavin has been brilliant second half as well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:34 - Nov 7 with 1443 viewsBlueBadger

Does look like he's a carrying a pound or two there...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:35 - Nov 7 with 1434 viewsSpruceMoose

Not really. One goal doesn't outweigh all his nonsense so far.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:36 - Nov 7 with 1427 viewsjayessess

Christ, people love to get ahead of themselves with a redemption story, don't they?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:38 - Nov 7 with 1400 viewsStokieBlue

Not sure it excuses drink driving for a second time and his general attitude.

It was an excellently taken goal though and hopefully he will take many more like that. He does offer more than Hawkins as he can do both jobs up top.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

He is really fat though. (n/t) on 16:39 - Nov 7 with 1389 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:39 - Nov 7 with 1385 viewsfooters

Wow. A goal. From a striker.

Gold star.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

He is really fat though. (n/t) on 16:39 - Nov 7 with 1372 viewsGarv

He is really fat though. (n/t) on 16:39 - Nov 7 by Bloots

Agreed.

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:43 - Nov 7 with 1335 viewsHerbivore

You've gone very early on this. It's one goal in the FA Cup first round after pretty much a year of nought but #bantz from him. Let's see if he can actually nail down a place in the side and produce regularly before we start claiming people have been proven wrong about him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:45 - Nov 7 with 1320 viewsGarv

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:36 - Nov 7 by jayessess

Christ, people love to get ahead of themselves with a redemption story, don't they?

People also get ahead of themselves when someone commits a drink driving offence and decide that they're finished and can't be arsed. That's what that story turned into and it was pathetic.

I'm not expecting him to score 30 goals and lead us to promotion, but like I say maybe a two fingers up to some who deserve it.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 17:11]

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:45 - Nov 7 with 1315 viewstextbackup

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:43 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

You've gone very early on this. It's one goal in the FA Cup first round after pretty much a year of nought but #bantz from him. Let's see if he can actually nail down a place in the side and produce regularly before we start claiming people have been proven wrong about him.

sears ball through was the "fck you" to me, great touch

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:47 - Nov 7 with 1302 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:39 - Nov 7 by footers

Wow. A goal. From a striker.

Gold star.

To be fair, that makes it something of a collector's item this season...
Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:48 - Nov 7 with 1300 viewsMullet

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:45 - Nov 7 by Garv

People also get ahead of themselves when someone commits a drink driving offence and decide that they're finished and can't be arsed. That's what that story turned into and it was pathetic.

I'm not expecting him to score 30 goals and lead us to promotion, but like I say maybe a two fingers up to some who deserve it.

He was drink driving not doing 33 in a 30.

People were rightly pissed off and disgusted. The fact he's not been very good isn't undone by doing what he's supposed to once.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:48 - Nov 7 with 1293 viewsStokieBlue

I think you mean drink driving for the second time.

Quite a big difference to speeding.

SB
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 16:51]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:49 - Nov 7 with 1280 viewsjayessess

Drink driving offence.

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:53 - Nov 7 with 1257 viewsjayessess

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:35 - Nov 7 by SpruceMoose

Not really. One goal doesn't outweigh all his nonsense so far.

Even if you ignore the nonsense, 1 goal doesn't outweigh an entire season that was underwhelming.

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:04 - Nov 7 with 1228 viewsGarv

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:43 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

Hes been injured or 'locked down' for the majority of that year, so your post is ridiculous.

Why do people care so much about a footballer's twitter account? It's pathetic.

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:10 - Nov 7 with 1189 viewsCrayonKing

Thought you were talking about Trump for a moment there!
Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:11 - Nov 7 with 1185 viewsGarv

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:48 - Nov 7 by StokieBlue

I think you mean drink driving for the second time.

Quite a big difference to speeding.

SB
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 16:51]

Drink driving yes, sorry. Corrected.

The point still stands, though.

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:11 - Nov 7 with 1187 viewsHerbivore

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:04 - Nov 7 by Garv

Hes been injured or 'locked down' for the majority of that year, so your post is ridiculous.

Why do people care so much about a footballer's twitter account? It's pathetic.

I care about his general lack of professionalism and him being charged with drink driving again. If he was amazing on the pitch it'd be easier to forgive, one cup goal doesn't make him that though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:15 - Nov 7 with 1151 viewsGarv

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:48 - Nov 7 by Mullet

He was drink driving not doing 33 in a 30.

People were rightly pissed off and disgusted. The fact he's not been very good isn't undone by doing what he's supposed to once.

If you don't think he's been that good, fine. But A LOT of those opinions came out after his arrest. I've said a few times why this annoyed me so I'm leaving it there now.

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:17 - Nov 7 with 1139 viewsBlueBadger

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:11 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

I care about his general lack of professionalism and him being charged with drink driving again. If he was amazing on the pitch it'd be easier to forgive, one cup goal doesn't make him that though.

He's no Paul Taylor, let's face it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:17 - Nov 7 with 1135 viewsfooters

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:15 - Nov 7 by Garv

If you don't think he's been that good, fine. But A LOT of those opinions came out after his arrest. I've said a few times why this annoyed me so I'm leaving it there now.

Go and have a tiramisu and watch the goal back.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:22 - Nov 7 with 1106 viewstextbackup

2 balls into his feet in that 1st half of ET that he managed to not control..... proper up yours

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:23 - Nov 7 with 1084 viewsjeera

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:15 - Nov 7 by Garv

A number were complaining about idiocy long before that incident, him being filmed climbing through windows etc and other nonsense.

His misconduct is important and it's disingenuous to say otherwise. He's representing our club ffs.

I don't want to hate on the guy and I hope he goes on to do well, preferably for us, but it's he who has something to prove here, not the fans.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 17:24 - Nov 7 with 1073 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Unfit, just loves social media, in it for a pay day on 16:34 - Nov 7 by BlueBadger

Does look like he's a carrying a pound or two there...

I would say about 17 or 18 pints to many.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024