Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown 17:52 - Nov 7 with 376 viewshatch

In addition to next week's international break. Would rather fixture congestion when we're locked in with nothing else to look forward to. Now I've got to somehow fill two spare Saturdays.

Fingers crossed they'll move another game forward like they did with Blackpool.
Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown on 18:31 - Nov 7 with 319 viewsWickets

Yer as we got 100% record when we do that !
Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 300 viewsDanny_G

You’re in luck. Charlton got knocked out too, so we’re playing them on second round day.
Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown on 18:50 - Nov 7 with 287 viewshatch

Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown on 18:48 - Nov 7 by Danny_G

You’re in luck. Charlton got knocked out too, so we’re playing them on second round day.

So I see. Genuinely happier now.

If Pompey get some crap tie like Doncaster away it will make today far less painful
Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown on 18:54 - Nov 7 with 279 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It would be good to have Hull, Oxford or Burton moved to next week instead of on a Tuesday night.

Not least, because many of our first team had a week off today and a two week break probably won't help with our match fitness.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown on 18:56 - Nov 7 with 274 viewspointofblue

Biggest annoyance is a free Saturday in lockdown on 18:54 - Nov 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

It would be good to have Hull, Oxford or Burton moved to next week instead of on a Tuesday night.

Not least, because many of our first team had a week off today and a two week break probably won't help with our match fitness.

Hull might have call ups? They’re at home to Burton so we could step in and play them instead. Saying that other games have been postponed already so I assume that one is going ahead.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024