Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We just aren't very good. 17:57 - Nov 7 with 471 viewsIpswich24

We move the ball so slowly, no point in playing possession football if move it so slow. Nolan is so ponderous and dies everything in slow motion. There was only one winner in extra time they looked so much fitter than us. Why wasn't Jackson put on to run at tired legs? Oh no let's put Judge on instead!

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

We just aren't very good. on 18:02 - Nov 7 with 436 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

No I don’t think we are a very good side, but that’s no real surprise as we haven’t been for some year.

I looked Pompey were the better side, deserved the win today and edged us.

We always look slow, most sides we play against seem to play with a bit of cutting edge/tempo compared with us.

But we gave them a test and were good second half.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

We just aren't very good. on 18:24 - Nov 7 with 407 viewsBent_double

But we must be the best at passing the ball backwards and between defenders and keeper...no team does it as often as we do.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We just aren't very good. on 18:33 - Nov 7 with 393 viewsbackwaywhen

We should of gone with 2 upfront when trailing , try something different please Lambert especially in a game like this ...... teachers 1st term report .... not good enough !!!!
We just aren't very good. on 18:34 - Nov 7 with 388 viewsMonkeyAlan

We are weak as water. Clueless manager. Muppet for an owner
We just aren't very good. on 19:05 - Nov 7 with 350 viewsChrisd

We just aren't very good. on 18:33 - Nov 7 by backwaywhen

We should of gone with 2 upfront when trailing , try something different please Lambert especially in a game like this ...... teachers 1st term report .... not good enough !!!!

He does seem to get stuck in his ways. He’s established he’s playing a 4-3-3 formation and we go down sinking with it. There’s no willingness to try something different, especially when it’s not having an impact. You get the sense you’ve asked for a settled formation, I’ve given it to you, but I’m not changing it as this is what you asked for type of approach.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024