Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGavin 18:13 - Nov 7 with 1048 viewscbower

He has to be ahead of Huws in the pecking order. Always rated Emyr but he was anonymous first half and just rubbish in the second.

bluescouser

McGavin on 18:16 - Nov 7 with 1013 viewsLankHenners

Prime candidate to take the place of Dozzell whilst he's suspended I'd have thought. Nice and tidy with a very good passing range.

The injuries really have done Huws in - looks like he's playing with a parachute on his back and his touch has been shot to pieces.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

McGavin on 18:18 - Nov 7 with 996 viewshoppy

Aye, McGavin was really, really good... best delivery we’ve seen this season consistently from corners...

...so Judge will be on them from now on...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

McGavin on 18:20 - Nov 7 with 974 viewsreusersfreekicks

McGavin on 18:18 - Nov 7 by hoppy

Aye, McGavin was really, really good... best delivery we’ve seen this season consistently from corners...

...so Judge will be on them from now on...

Yep very good corners
McGavin on 18:21 - Nov 7 with 973 viewsSwansea_Blue

McGavin on 18:16 - Nov 7 by LankHenners

Prime candidate to take the place of Dozzell whilst he's suspended I'd have thought. Nice and tidy with a very good passing range.

The injuries really have done Huws in - looks like he's playing with a parachute on his back and his touch has been shot to pieces.

There was a huge amount of hype down here when he was coming through the age groups at Swansea before Man City swooped in to pick him up. It's sad to see where he's at now. He's paying as though he's finished. I hope that's wrong and he needs a few games to get back up to speed, but how can you justify giving him games?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

McGavin on 18:21 - Nov 7 with 965 viewsChrisd

He got better the longer the game went on. Huws, along with Judge and Sears we should be looking to move on if possible. They’ve had their day, time to give others their opportunity, like McGavin.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

McGavin on 18:22 - Nov 7 with 960 viewsbackwaywhen

Mcgavin my mom , very good on the ball and composed , great future me thinks .
McGavin on 18:23 - Nov 7 with 935 viewsWickets

I always thought the phrase was playing with a sack of coal on his back !
McGavin on 18:24 - Nov 7 with 929 viewsIpswichKnight

You forget who’s the manager, you can bet Nolan or Huws will be picked before him and we might see him on Tuesday but if not probably won’t see him play again until next season.
Login to get fewer ads

McGavin on 18:29 - Nov 7 with 890 viewscbower

McGavin on 18:21 - Nov 7 by Swansea_Blue

There was a huge amount of hype down here when he was coming through the age groups at Swansea before Man City swooped in to pick him up. It's sad to see where he's at now. He's paying as though he's finished. I hope that's wrong and he needs a few games to get back up to speed, but how can you justify giving him games?

He looked superb on loan and I was pleased when he signed. The injuries seemed to have done for him totally. No drive, weak in the tackle and for a player who had great touch, it just seems to have gone. Very sad. His contract will not be renewed, even on reduced terms on that display.

bluescouser

McGavin on 18:31 - Nov 7 with 863 viewsChrisd

McGavin on 18:24 - Nov 7 by IpswichKnight

You forget who’s the manager, you can bet Nolan or Huws will be picked before him and we might see him on Tuesday but if not probably won’t see him play again until next season.

The problem is PL needs results and he’s under pressure when a manager is in our situation he will go with experience instead of youth, but I’m sure he’d get a better reaction just playing a few of our young and hungry players instead of relying on the journeymen in the hope their reputation actually delivers a performance.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

McGavin on 21:03 - Nov 7 with 627 viewsChondzoresk

First time I had seen McGavin play. Looks to have lots of quality. The corners were great too. He starts over Huws and/or Judge.
McGavin on 21:49 - Nov 7 with 562 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

McGavin on 22:10 - Nov 7 with 530 viewsghostofescobar

Looked a very tidy player. Did the simple things well.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024