Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and his racist friends across the pond 14:26 - Nov 9 with 1126 viewsElderGrizzly

"The Indian"?!

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:31 - Nov 9 with 1082 viewsmonytowbray

The replies are gold, he doesn't think what he said is racist, sexist or offensive.

As Ryorry once made it clear, adding "The" before the name of a group instantly makes a comment derogatory.

The Old White Men In Suits really are society's biggest barrier to human progress.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 14:31]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:34 - Nov 9 with 1062 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:31 - Nov 9 by monytowbray

The replies are gold, he doesn't think what he said is racist, sexist or offensive.

As Ryorry once made it clear, adding "The" before the name of a group instantly makes a comment derogatory.

The Old White Men In Suits really are society's biggest barrier to human progress.

"I don't know her name yet". Really...

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:35 - Nov 9 with 1057 viewsSteve_M

He has previous, had to publicly apologise after called Leo Varadker 'The Indian'.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:37 - Nov 9 with 1044 viewsSpruceMoose

Depressing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:38 - Nov 9 with 1035 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:35 - Nov 9 by Steve_M

He has previous, had to publicly apologise after called Leo Varadker 'The Indian'.

Maybe he was casually choosing between take-away options and was misquoted?
Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:41 - Nov 9 with 1018 viewsMercian

It could be worse (for him). She could be Catholic.
Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:43 - Nov 9 with 1007 viewsmonytowbray

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:38 - Nov 9 by ElderGrizzly

Maybe he was casually choosing between take-away options and was misquoted?

To be fair, a late night drunken Tikka Masala spilled on a pavement floor next to a pile of sick would have made a better President than Trump.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 15:15 - Nov 9 with 942 viewsHARRY10

Looney by name and .....
Login to get fewer ads

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 16:52 - Nov 9 with 851 viewsKeno

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 15:15 - Nov 9 by HARRY10

Looney by name and .....

Best reply goes to Gus the Fox

Shall we start referring to you as ‘The C6nt’ when we all forget your name again next week?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 17:26 - Nov 9 with 807 viewsDanTheMan

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:34 - Nov 9 by ElderGrizzly

"I don't know her name yet". Really...

Didn't learn the first time round...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44135979

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 18:00 - Nov 9 with 776 viewsHARRY10

I can only wonder at how he will describe Barack Obama should my strongest hope come true

That he is appointed the next US ambassador to the UK
Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 21:25 - Nov 9 with 685 viewswoiii

I guess the point he's (unnecessarily) making is she got the job because of her heritage
Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 22:57 - Nov 9 with 621 viewsEireannach_gorm

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 21:25 - Nov 9 by woiii

I guess the point he's (unnecessarily) making is she got the job because of her heritage

We don't have to wonder if his Unionist heritage get him his ( made up ) title.
Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 23:00 - Nov 9 with 616 viewsjeera

Pig ignorant piece of sh1t.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 23:08 - Nov 9 with 602 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 14:31 - Nov 9 by monytowbray

Must be Paz's grandad or something.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 23:09 - Nov 9 with 600 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 18:00 - Nov 9 by HARRY10

I can only wonder at how he will describe Barack Obama should my strongest hope come true

That he is appointed the next US ambassador to the UK

Let's be honest... He'd be wasted in that role. Besides, I think running his foundation keeps him pretty busy.

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 02:27 - Nov 10 with 517 viewsRyorry

He thinks he's deleted the tweet - but forgot how the twitternet works, aw wot a shame ;)

Thread's worth a read, one of the best tweets is from Benjamin Butterworth -

[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 3:25]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 09:57 - Nov 10 with 405 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump and his racist friends across the pond on 23:00 - Nov 9 by jeera

Pig ignorant piece of sh1t.

Bit harsh on Elder

Or is it Grizzers? Yeah, grizzers sounds better.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 9:58]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024