Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonus losing tonight... 20:51 - Nov 10 with 743 viewsPortman_Pie

That's the way I see it. I never like to see us lose - but s it's panning out Shambert has NOWEHRE to hide at the end of the season when we finish 10th... All this Leagues the priority focus.

Out the FA Cup traditionally at the first hurdle,, out the Papa Johns, and still finish mid table. Then - and justifiably then - we can kiss goodbye to this charlatan hopefully... Counting down the days till you go Shambert...
Bonus losing tonight... on 21:03 - Nov 10 with 619 viewsgtsb1966

If any of the first team squad had played tonight and got injured people would moan about that. I'm not a Lambert fan but he can't win when it comes to this pointless competition.
Bonus losing tonight... on 21:05 - Nov 10 with 603 viewsPortman_Pie

Bonus losing tonight... on 21:03 - Nov 10 by gtsb1966

If any of the first team squad had played tonight and got injured people would moan about that. I'm not a Lambert fan but he can't win when it comes to this pointless competition.

And i'm a complete advocate of that mentality....!

It's like a noose tightening around this guys neck. He has no excuses 2 years in. I appluad it - because beneath all the constant dross this fool spouts - come the end of the season - I want to see his little beetroot face shamed.
Bonus losing tonight... on 21:13 - Nov 10 with 571 viewsStNeotsBlue

This is the thing I don't really get you seem to be hoping we fail so we can get rid of the manager, sorry to dig you out as there are many more vociferous posters like this but it seems odd to me.

I support Ipswich not a particular manager so have never really got the I liked MMc so anyone following isn't as good or Keane v Jewell arguments.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 21:13]
Bonus losing tonight... on 21:21 - Nov 10 with 529 viewsPortman_Pie

Bonus losing tonight... on 21:13 - Nov 10 by StNeotsBlue

This is the thing I don't really get you seem to be hoping we fail so we can get rid of the manager, sorry to dig you out as there are many more vociferous posters like this but it seems odd to me.

I support Ipswich not a particular manager so have never really got the I liked MMc so anyone following isn't as good or Keane v Jewell arguments.

I support Ipswich - and therefore want the best for my club. Shambert has pronounced to us that he is NOT the right man to take us forward. He is a fraud. I want what's best for my club - a new manager who can actually tactically control games and subsequently our destiny.
Bonus losing tonight... on 21:23 - Nov 10 with 509 viewsTieDyedIn95

Bonus losing tonight... on 21:03 - Nov 10 by gtsb1966

Our first team gets injured on family days out let alone during football games...

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Bonus losing tonight... on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 489 viewsChocorange

Bonus losing tonight... on 21:13 - Nov 10 by StNeotsBlue

I am not hoping he fails , but he does have to be accountable. Accountable for the teams he chooses , and the results.

He chose to get us out of the cups , all of them with the teams he picked for each game.

Now he has to deliver or he goes , he has had much longer than any other manager with his record would get at any other club.

The pressure has to be ramped up on Lambert and Evans to succeed .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024