Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC Podcasts 16:12 - Nov 11 with 3514 viewsFixed_It

Who listens to them, and which ones?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

ITFC Podcasts on 16:23 - Nov 11 with 3027 viewspatrickswell

I watch/listen to Blue Monday/Talking Town regularly. I should listen to Kings of Anglia more often than I do but it’s fear about how long they’re going to blether on about biscuits that makes me an occasional listener.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 16:23]
ITFC Podcasts on 16:28 - Nov 11 with 3014 viewshype313

Blue Monday and occasionally KOA, but I can't stand that cameraman guy as his accent is so Ipswich it's borderline incoherent.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

ITFC Podcasts on 16:37 - Nov 11 with 2980 viewsEastTownBlue

ITFC Podcasts on 16:23 - Nov 11 by patrickswell

I watch/listen to Blue Monday/Talking Town regularly. I should listen to Kings of Anglia more often than I do but it’s fear about how long they’re going to blether on about biscuits that makes me an occasional listener.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 16:23]

I would probably listen to KoA more if it wasn't for Mark Heath.
ITFC Podcasts on 16:43 - Nov 11 with 2964 viewshype313

ITFC Podcasts on 16:37 - Nov 11 by EastTownBlue

I would probably listen to KoA more if it wasn't for Mark Heath.

I'd be perfectly happy to just have Stuart and Andy talking all things ITFC.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

ITFC Podcasts on 17:00 - Nov 11 with 2954 viewsitfcjoe

I listen to Blue Monday, whether I'm on it or not!

Kings of Anglia is a good listen mostly, just becomes a bit time consuming when over an hour twice a week but will generally listen

Naked Football Show is always a good short listen, and I quite enjoy the ITFC Unrestricted pod as something to round things up.

There is a hell of a lot of content out there at the moment, we've deliberately tried to streamline BM back a bit this season and stick to just the main podcast on a Monday, and the odd YouTube live show - very aware that every podcast (generally not ITFC) seems to be increasing output and it is becoming a bit much so going for quality rather than quantity

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

ITFC Podcasts on 17:10 - Nov 11 with 2934 viewsBlueyandCrazy

ITFC Podcasts on 17:00 - Nov 11 by itfcjoe

Kings of Anglia is a good listen mostly, just becomes a bit time consuming when over an hour twice a week but will generally listen

Naked Football Show is always a good short listen, and I quite enjoy the ITFC Unrestricted pod as something to round things up.

There is a hell of a lot of content out there at the moment, we've deliberately tried to streamline BM back a bit this season and stick to just the main podcast on a Monday, and the odd YouTube live show - very aware that every podcast (generally not ITFC) seems to be increasing output and it is becoming a bit much so going for quality rather than quantity

Blue Monday podcast is my preference, particularly insights from itfcjoe.......

KOA also good as Stuart and Andy both very insightful as well; try to scrub past the Heath cr**p, rather the pod was shorter and focused on the itfc.

Naked Football also good for a 30 min listen

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

ITFC Podcasts on 17:31 - Nov 11 with 2908 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

BlueMonday is my go to podcast. Always enjoy it.

KOA sometimes, but some of their contributors are a little weak when it's not the journos.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

ITFC Podcasts on 17:45 - Nov 11 with 2900 viewsIllinoisblue

What’s the name of the one who always puff themselves up on twitter as being “the number 1 pod” and have sly digs at the other pods?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

ITFC Podcasts on 17:53 - Nov 11 with 2882 viewsMaySixth

ITFC Podcasts on 17:00 - Nov 11 by itfcjoe

Good strategy

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

ITFC Podcasts on 18:30 - Nov 11 with 2854 viewsJDAndCoke

ITFC Podcasts on 17:45 - Nov 11 by Illinoisblue

What’s the name of the one who always puff themselves up on twitter as being “the number 1 pod” and have sly digs at the other pods?

That would be 'Talking Town'. Absolute bunch of wazzocks on social media! Forever making it a competition and trying to cause unnecessary friction with other, more long-standing and well respected podcasts (who I might add have usually ignored the noise).

KOA and Blue Monday for me. I'm actually all for some of KOA's nonsense and enjoy how they seem to effortlessly flick between that and football chat. Keep up the good work Joe and the Blue Monday team too!
ITFC Podcasts on 19:02 - Nov 11 with 2820 viewsIllinoisblue

ITFC Podcasts on 18:30 - Nov 11 by JDAndCoke

That would be 'Talking Town'. Absolute bunch of wazzocks on social media! Forever making it a competition and trying to cause unnecessary friction with other, more long-standing and well respected podcasts (who I might add have usually ignored the noise).

KOA and Blue Monday for me. I'm actually all for some of KOA's nonsense and enjoy how they seem to effortlessly flick between that and football chat. Keep up the good work Joe and the Blue Monday team too!

Yes, never quite understood their snarky antagonistic attitude. Very odd.

62 - 78 - 81

ITFC Podcasts on 19:03 - Nov 11 with 2820 viewsTieDyedIn95

ITFC Podcasts on 16:28 - Nov 11 by hype313

Blue Monday and occasionally KOA, but I can't stand that cameraman guy as his accent is so Ipswich it's borderline incoherent.

Hey, thats how I talk.

My Scottish Mrs. asks me about 15 times what I just said as a result. Apparently we talk too fast and jam all out words together round these parts...

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

ITFC Podcasts on 19:53 - Nov 11 with 2785 viewsstiff_talking

ITFC Podcasts on 19:03 - Nov 11 by TieDyedIn95

Hey, thats how I talk.

My Scottish Mrs. asks me about 15 times what I just said as a result. Apparently we talk too fast and jam all out words together round these parts...

Blue Monday is best show on earth! Dave Diamond is a black comic and predictable but great.
But better when Benjamin Bloom is on air ! (Fellow Stoke High lad)

Also, Harry from Bath is dearly missed. He was so good at reviewing opposing teams !
ITFC needs to hire him to full time as he could pick out opponents strengths and weakness and predict scores better than any teleprinter !

If Harry was our chief scout we would be in the premiership as he could pick a player !
ITFC Podcasts on 20:16 - Nov 11 with 2767 viewsKieran_Knows

ITFC Podcasts on 17:45 - Nov 11 by Illinoisblue

Bunch of idiots, they really are.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

ITFC Podcasts on 20:19 - Nov 11 with 2774 viewsReuser_is_God

I’ve not really been listening to the podcasts that much lately but generally will go with KOA or Blue Monday.

I’ve never listened to Talking Town as they are incredibly childish on Twitter so can only assume reflective of their content too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ITFC Podcasts on 20:22 - Nov 11 with 2757 viewsPlums

Blue Monday and KOA. I subscribe to and listen to Naked Football as often as possible but it seems to ‘wander’ around the platforms and doesn’t always update as another version has appeared somewhere. Lot’s of good output but BM is head of shoulders above.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 20:26 - Nov 11 with 2760 viewsBloots

ITFC Podcasts on 20:16 - Nov 11 by Kieran_Knows

Bunch of idiots, they really are.

...sucking up to Matt Holland a while back, saying how unfair it was when fans abused players and hounded out managers.

There was some massive bum licking going on, so I sent Holland a link to the EADT story where Bedsheet was proudly proclaiming himself the leader of the "Magilton out" movement.

The conversation ended there.

Last week Bedsheet was flogging his podcast as "The only podcast for true Town fans" he actually said "You won't find us with any other teams shirts tucked away in the cupboards"

Someone then posted a picture of him wearing a Barcelona shirt.

Funny.

As you say, idiots.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 21:06 - Nov 11 with 2706 viewsReuser_is_God

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 20:26 - Nov 11 by Bloots

...sucking up to Matt Holland a while back, saying how unfair it was when fans abused players and hounded out managers.

There was some massive bum licking going on, so I sent Holland a link to the EADT story where Bedsheet was proudly proclaiming himself the leader of the "Magilton out" movement.

Last week Bedsheet was flogging his podcast as "The only podcast for true Town fans" he actually said "You won't find us with any other teams shirts tucked away in the cupboards"

Funny.

As you say, idiots.

The amazing thing is that bedsheet isn’t even the biggest melt on the podcast.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ITFC Podcasts on 21:24 - Nov 11 with 2677 viewsJDAndCoke

ITFC Podcasts on 20:19 - Nov 11 by Reuser_is_God

I’ve not really been listening to the podcasts that much lately but generally will go with KOA or Blue Monday.

I’ve never listened to Talking Town as they are incredibly childish on Twitter so can only assume reflective of their content too.

Talking Town lot are a bunch of chancers
Bedsheet Rich was.... on 21:29 - Nov 11 with 2675 viewsKieran_Knows

Funny.

As you say, idiots.

His other line was ‘I don’t @ players on twitter’.

Yet track back through his tweets and it’s filled with ‘hi @jack_lankester, can you follow me as I’d like to DM you’ and so on and so on to many former/current players.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 21:31]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

ITFC Podcasts on 21:37 - Nov 11 with 2659 viewsrunaround

Kings of Anglia is my main listen but try to catch some of Blue Monday & ITFC Unrestricted too. Try to catch Naked Footy if someone I know is a guest. Used to enjoy the match footage on Ipswich Fanzone but not the rest of it. Have tried other ITFC pods but haven’t enjoyed them especially the one where the guy just asks fans what their favourite chant is!
Well done to all who try to do these though as I suspect it is not easy
ITFC Podcasts on 21:37 - Nov 11 with 2660 viewsStenvict

KOA is the best for me. I like to hear from people that have been to the matches and also speak directly to members of the coaching and playing staff. Ross seems to be a bit of an idiot, but I like Mark Heath.

Poll: What will be announced first?

ITFC Podcasts on 21:51 - Nov 11 with 2639 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 22:20 - Nov 11 with 2608 viewsLankHenners

Funny.

As you say, idiots.

I saw he was sending best wishes to Paul Mariner “from all of us at Talking Town” so he could plug his podcast to him rather than just say a normal message the weirdo.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 22:39 - Nov 11 with 2585 viewsIllinoisblue

Funny.

As you say, idiots.

The speed at which that Barca photo showed up was top top comedy. What was the reasoning, doesn’t count if you’re on holiday or something. Do we know who the original dig was aimed at?

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024