Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost Thread 18:41 - Nov 11 with 2533 views26_Paz

Anyone know where that corona thread has gone?

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 18:42 - Nov 11 with 1204 viewsSpruceMoose

It got pulled thanks to you and your mate with your Covid conspiracy theories.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 18:46]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lost Thread on 18:42 - Nov 11 with 1202 viewseastangliaisblue

I heard the BBC pulled it as the truth was out.
Lost Thread on 18:44 - Nov 11 with 1183 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 18:42 - Nov 11 by SpruceMoose

It got pulled thanks to you and your mate with your Covid conspiracy theories.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 18:46]

Really? I thought there was some interesting stuff on there.
Phil’s the boss I suppose.

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 18:45 - Nov 11 with 1172 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 18:42 - Nov 11 by eastangliaisblue

I heard the BBC pulled it as the truth was out.

Haha ... the BBC are monitoring this board live, that’s for sure!

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 18:45 - Nov 11 with 1172 viewsSpruceMoose

Lost Thread on 18:44 - Nov 11 by 26_Paz

Really? I thought there was some interesting stuff on there.
Phil’s the boss I suppose.

There was plenty of BS and lies on there that's for sure.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Lost Thread on 18:46 - Nov 11 with 1164 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 18:45 - Nov 11 by SpruceMoose

There was plenty of BS and lies on there that's for sure.

Did you get that Joe Biden link I sent?

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 18:49 - Nov 11 with 1144 viewsSpruceMoose

Lost Thread on 18:46 - Nov 11 by 26_Paz

Yes. It was outdated. Tara Reade's story fell apart. If there is anything to investigate then let's hear the evidence and get it investigated. But... *crickets*.

I know you're desperate to normalise Trump's behaviour but you're barking up the wrong tree with this one. If you actually care about the victims of sexual assault and violence against women you should probably start a bit closer to home with examining the history of your men Trump and Johnson.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 18:57]

Lost Thread on 18:52 - Nov 11 with 1132 viewseireblue

Is that thread were one poster told another poster that they couldn’t really say insulting things to one person.

But insulting a whole group of people by making homophobic, racist language and using anti-Semitic tropes, is okay, according to that same person.

Is that the one?

Who was that masked man?
Login to get fewer ads

Lost Thread on 18:54 - Nov 11 with 1119 viewseastangliaisblue

Lost Thread on 18:46 - Nov 11 by 26_Paz

Paz, it really is quite something that you're desperate to find some dirt on Biden, yet have never once said anything about Trump and all his dirty doings. Why is that? Why can't you see an a*sehole for an a*sehole no matter what side of the political spectrum they happen to be on?
Lost Thread on 18:56 - Nov 11 with 1101 viewsSpruceMoose

Lost Thread on 18:54 - Nov 11 by eastangliaisblue

Paz, it really is quite something that you're desperate to find some dirt on Biden, yet have never once said anything about Trump and all his dirty doings. Why is that? Why can't you see an a*sehole for an a*sehole no matter what side of the political spectrum they happen to be on?

Because he's on his side, so whatever he's said or done is excusable so long as he nails the landing on the mental gymnastics he's performing.

It's the same as with Johnson. This blinkered worldview is what happens when people tie their entire identity to political leaders.

Lost Thread on 19:00 - Nov 11 with 1079 viewseastangliaisblue

Lost Thread on 18:56 - Nov 11 by SpruceMoose

Because he's on his side, so whatever he's said or done is excusable so long as he nails the landing on the mental gymnastics he's performing.

It's the same as with Johnson. This blinkered worldview is what happens when people tie their entire identity to political leaders.

It's just really boggles my mind, how anyone can excuse anothers behaviour like that. If it was even a member of my family, I'd still out them as the scumbag they are.
Lost Thread on 19:01 - Nov 11 with 1070 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 18:54 - Nov 11 by eastangliaisblue

If you’d read the whole thread you will recall I merely said that Biden was just as bad.

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 19:02 - Nov 11 with 1063 viewseastangliaisblue

Lost Thread on 19:01 - Nov 11 by 26_Paz

If you’d read the whole thread you will recall I merely said that Biden was just as bad.

Yeah I read it, and you've still never criticised Trump.
Lost Thread on 19:04 - Nov 11 with 1052 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Have you been a naughty boy again?
Lost Thread on 19:05 - Nov 11 with 1049 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 19:02 - Nov 11 by eastangliaisblue

Yeah I read it, and you've still never criticised Trump.

I’m not saying I did criticise him, I didn’t deny he’s done some shady stuff

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 19:05 - Nov 11 with 1044 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 19:04 - Nov 11 by IpswichBoyBlue

Have you been a naughty boy again?

Wasn’t me ... I don’t think!

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 19:06 - Nov 11 with 1038 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Politicians are mostly the same. Never trust anybody who says they want to be a politician.
Lost Thread on 19:07 - Nov 11 with 1038 viewsSpruceMoose

It's pretty outrageous that you can say that without any evidence, especially seeing as Trump is currently fighting an attempted rape allegation in the courts (amongst other allegations).

Your 'but both sides' act here is disgusting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54710200
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 19:08]

Lost Thread on 19:08 - Nov 11 with 1032 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Lost Thread on 19:05 - Nov 11 by 26_Paz

Wasn’t me ... I don’t think!

Good lad. Not worth the effort.
Lost Thread on 19:09 - Nov 11 with 1025 viewsSpruceMoose

Lost Thread on 19:08 - Nov 11 by IpswichBoyBlue

Good lad. Not worth the effort.

Well apart from the fact that he suggested there was something nefarious and unexplained about Covid... Almost as if it's some kind of hoax...

Lost Thread on 19:11 - Nov 11 with 1009 viewsBlue1973

I think it got a virus
Lost Thread on 19:11 - Nov 11 with 1004 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Lost Thread on 19:09 - Nov 11 by SpruceMoose

Well apart from the fact that he suggested there was something nefarious and unexplained about Covid... Almost as if it's some kind of hoax...

He said it wasn't him. Are you saying that he is lying?
Lost Thread on 19:13 - Nov 11 with 994 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 19:07 - Nov 11 by SpruceMoose

It's pretty outrageous that you can say that without any evidence, especially seeing as Trump is currently fighting an attempted rape allegation in the courts (amongst other allegations).

Your 'but both sides' act here is disgusting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54710200
[Post edited 11 Nov 2020 19:08]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women
As you know, I provided evidence. Here it is again

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 19:14 - Nov 11 with 982 views26_Paz

Lost Thread on 19:11 - Nov 11 by IpswichBoyBlue

I said I thought there was a chance there was something going on we don’t know about. I didn’t say anything remotely worth the thread being deleted for. I guess that was another poster involved in the thread (no one who has commented here)

The Paz Man

Lost Thread on 19:15 - Nov 11 with 981 viewsSpruceMoose

Lost Thread on 19:11 - Nov 11 by IpswichBoyBlue

Yes. Ask Stokie Blue, Badger, Footers or anyone else who contributed to that thread.

He said there was something fishy about Covid and that it was suspicious that there was an announcement about a potential vaccine after Trump lost the election.

Tinfoil hat stuff.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024