Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So apart from Joe... 21:14 - Nov 11 with 778 viewsFixed_It

...does anyone else from here feature on any of the podcasts?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So apart from Joe... on 23:19 - Nov 11 with 690 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The grumpy older chap from KOA gameday preview must be on here I reckon!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So apart from Joe... on 00:13 - Nov 12 with 662 viewspatrickswell

I’ve always suspected all of the participants across the fan based ones of having been TWTD alumni, but wonder whether Joe is the only one who still posts. Though SWGF might be Seb Brown (is that the one who lives in Wales?)

There used to be a Cruncher on here, and I wonder if MikeyBloo was Mikey Pentti Smith. I always keep thinking BloomBlue is Benjamin Bloom, but he may be a tribute act I suspect.

Was Amy Downes TractorGirl?
So apart from Joe... on 00:20 - Nov 12 with 654 viewsSpruceMoose

So apart from Joe... on 00:13 - Nov 12 by patrickswell

I’ve always suspected all of the participants across the fan based ones of having been TWTD alumni, but wonder whether Joe is the only one who still posts. Though SWGF might be Seb Brown (is that the one who lives in Wales?)

There used to be a Cruncher on here, and I wonder if MikeyBloo was Mikey Pentti Smith. I always keep thinking BloomBlue is Benjamin Bloom, but he may be a tribute act I suspect.

I think BloomBlue is an older chap whereas Benjamin Bloom is in his 30s.

Similarly OG Tractor Girl was a fair bit older than AD even when she was posting back on here.

Cruncher could barely string a sentence together on here so I find it hard to imagine him taking to the airwaves but who knows.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So apart from Joe... on 00:22 - Nov 12 with 647 viewspatrickswell

So apart from Joe... on 00:20 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

Similarly OG Tractor Girl was a fair bit older than AD even when she was posting back on here.

Cruncher could barely string a sentence together on here so I find it hard to imagine him taking to the airwaves but who knows.

Rich Woodward must have been IpsRich?
So apart from Joe... on 00:23 - Nov 12 with 649 viewsjeera

So apart from Joe... on 00:13 - Nov 12 by patrickswell

I thought you knew TG in real life, so to speak.

Cruncher [past] on here could barely string a sentence together so it's doubtfully connected to this one.

Bloomblue seems too old to be on a podcast.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So apart from Joe... on 00:23 - Nov 12 with 649 viewsSpruceMoose

So apart from Joe... on 00:22 - Nov 12 by patrickswell

Rich Woodward must have been IpsRich?

That one I don't know!

I'd love to know if anyone would own up to being a regular post match BBC Suffolk caller!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So apart from Joe... on 00:27 - Nov 12 with 638 viewsjeera

So apart from Joe... on 00:20 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

Ah, we seem to hold similar views on this then.

So apart from Joe... on 00:35 - Nov 12 with 639 viewspatrickswell

So apart from Joe... on 00:23 - Nov 12 by jeera

I thought you knew TG in real life, so to speak.

Cruncher [past] on here could barely string a sentence together so it's doubtfully connected to this one.

Bloomblue seems too old to be on a podcast.

Apart from some platonic PM messages on this site, I never knew TG either in the innocent or biblical sense.

There was a Welsh female Town fan who posted on here though circa 2001/02 who I had an interesting online chat* with via Hotmail Messenger which will tell you how much of another age it was apart from Town being a top flight club.

*Further details available on receipt of a direct cash payment...
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 8:41]
Login to get fewer ads

So apart from Joe... on 00:53 - Nov 12 with 611 viewsjeera

So apart from Joe... on 00:35 - Nov 12 by patrickswell

Apart from some platonic PM messages on this site, I never knew TG either in the innocent or biblical sense.

There was a Welsh female Town fan who posted on here though circa 2001/02 who I had an interesting online chat* with via Hotmail Messenger which will tell you how much of another age it was apart from Town being a top flight club.

*Further details available on receipt of a direct cash payment...
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 8:41]

See, I do like the Welsh accent. At least, like most accents, when it's a woman's voice.

I'm not sure about this so may carry on looking for a Xmas album of Voice of the Valleys or something.

I'll keep your offer on the backburner in case nothing else turns up!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024