Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... 13:14 - Nov 12 with 1124 viewsKievthegreat

Dr Gammon!

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:15 - Nov 12 with 1106 viewsKievthegreat

His twitter handle is @gammons4london for christ sake!
The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:19 - Nov 12 with 1085 viewsPlums

They’re presumably trying to ‘own’ it. In the same way black rappers did with the n word. The parody this will cause will hopefully finish them off.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:20 - Nov 12 with 1077 viewsStokieBlue

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:15 - Nov 12 by Kievthegreat

His twitter handle is @gammons4london for christ sake!

I actually thought it was quite amusing in an ironic way, they have no chance so why not play up on it to get some publicity.

That was until I read his Twitter (well the last 3 posts) and came across the "population control via vaccines" Bill Gates nonsense and decided it wasn't amusing anymore and giving a platform to a total fookwit like that is stupid.

SB
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 13:21]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:26 - Nov 12 with 1051 viewsKievthegreat

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:20 - Nov 12 by StokieBlue

I actually thought it was quite amusing in an ironic way, they have no chance so why not play up on it to get some publicity.

That was until I read his Twitter (well the last 3 posts) and came across the "population control via vaccines" Bill Gates nonsense and decided it wasn't amusing anymore and giving a platform to a total fookwit like that is stupid.

SB
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 13:21]

UKIP always had loonies and actively courted them, but they're literally running the party now that Farage is gone. They're basically a comedy party like the monster racing looney party, but with members who are deadly serious and don't realise they're a joke.
The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:55 - Nov 12 with 992 viewssolemio

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:26 - Nov 12 by Kievthegreat

UKIP always had loonies and actively courted them, but they're literally running the party now that Farage is gone. They're basically a comedy party like the monster racing looney party, but with members who are deadly serious and don't realise they're a joke.

I don't know so much. If there was a monster racing party I might consider joining.
The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 14:50 - Nov 12 with 921 viewsSpruceMoose

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 13:26 - Nov 12 by Kievthegreat

Where do they find these awful barely literate cretins? It's like they have a production line of them. Reading his Tweets gave me eye rabies.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 14:54 - Nov 12 with 911 viewsHARRY10

following a previous leader of ukip

................one, Dick Braine (I kid you not)
The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 14:58 - Nov 12 with 904 viewsClapham_Junction

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 14:50 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

Where do they find these awful barely literate cretins? It's like they have a production line of them. Reading his Tweets gave me eye rabies.

Do you think there's any chance he lives in Hampstead?
Login to get fewer ads

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 14:59 - Nov 12 with 901 viewsDanTheMan

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 14:50 - Nov 12 by SpruceMoose

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 15:15 - Nov 12 with 873 viewsmonytowbray

Careful there, [redacted] will come along and accuse you of racism against white people in a minute.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 15:19 - Nov 12 with 861 viewsPlums

That’s quite a selection from the xenophobic idiots’ Christmas catalogue isn’t it?
How do I unsee that?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 15:25 - Nov 12 with 844 viewsSpruceMoose

The Hilarious New UKIP Candidate for London Mayor.... on 15:19 - Nov 12 by Plums

That’s quite a selection from the xenophobic idiots’ Christmas catalogue isn’t it?
How do I unsee that?

Knitting needles to the eyes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024