Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s just assume we are 12:45 - Nov 14 with 578 viewsbackwaywhen

Away at Blackpool today and return with a cracking 4-1 away win , we would all be over the moon with that ..... so let’s enjoy the 3 points we gained a few weeks ago .... COYBs
Let’s just assume we are on 12:52 - Nov 14 with 543 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this is the weirdest 'Lambert in' yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let’s just assume we are on 13:18 - Nov 14 with 513 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

LOBCPL.
Let’s just assume we are on 15:11 - Nov 14 with 459 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let's also assume that next week we get a solid 2-0 win at home like we did for our first 4 home league matches.

Would it make me feel any less nervous about going into a sequence of Hull (H), Charlton (H), Oxford (A), Plymouth (A), Portsmouth (H)? Unless we can beat one of them that is a maximum of 5 points from 5 games. If we do win one, we cannot afford to lose any of the others. Can anyone see us getting 8+ points out of those 5 matches? I really hope I am proved wrong but I could easily see us going on a winless run that would see us drop down the table.

EDIT: Oh, and the OP fails to point out that in that scenario we would have started the day in 8th.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 15:20]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Let’s just assume we are on 15:27 - Nov 14 with 441 viewsbackwaywhen

Let’s just assume we are on 15:11 - Nov 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

Let's also assume that next week we get a solid 2-0 win at home like we did for our first 4 home league matches.

Would it make me feel any less nervous about going into a sequence of Hull (H), Charlton (H), Oxford (A), Plymouth (A), Portsmouth (H)? Unless we can beat one of them that is a maximum of 5 points from 5 games. If we do win one, we cannot afford to lose any of the others. Can anyone see us getting 8+ points out of those 5 matches? I really hope I am proved wrong but I could easily see us going on a winless run that would see us drop down the table.

EDIT: Oh, and the OP fails to point out that in that scenario we would have started the day in 8th.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2020 15:20]

Even sweeter to have won 4-1 away .... positive from a negative !
Let’s just assume we are on 17:00 - Nov 14 with 388 viewsbackwaywhen

Let’s just assume we are on 15:27 - Nov 14 by backwaywhen

Even sweeter to have won 4-1 away .... positive from a negative !

What a great win that proved to be ..... COYBs
Let’s just assume we are on 17:07 - Nov 14 with 373 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let’s just assume we are on 17:00 - Nov 14 by backwaywhen

What a great win that proved to be ..... COYBs

Great to have jumped from 8th to 3rd although Charlton would be above us if they do not lose their game in hand.

I cannot get how fans can be pleased to be in the play-offs or within touch of the top two. If we are top two in 5 games time then I will start to believe. Matches against the teams above and around us should be seen as an opportunity not something to dread.

Let’s just assume we are on 17:22 - Nov 14 with 359 viewsbackwaywhen

Let’s just assume we are on 17:07 - Nov 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

Great to have jumped from 8th to 3rd although Charlton would be above us if they do not lose their game in hand.

I cannot get how fans can be pleased to be in the play-offs or within touch of the top two. If we are top two in 5 games time then I will start to believe. Matches against the teams above and around us should be seen as an opportunity not something to dread.

Budgie .....
Let’s just assume we are on 20:09 - Nov 14 with 301 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Let’s just assume we are on 17:22 - Nov 14 by backwaywhen

Budgie .....

I am a budgie for pointing out the flaws in your ridiculous imaginings?

I can't think of a suitable description for your level of idiocy as I doubt even a budgie fan is that stupid.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024