Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever 04:17 - Nov 15 with 1757 viewsIllinoisblue

State of this:

He’ll get banned from Twitter soon
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 4:21]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 04:38 - Nov 15 with 1696 viewsSpruceMoose

You mean to say you won't be subscribing to the Trump News network for the low price of $50 a month when it begins airing in February 2021?!
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 5:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 08:28 - Nov 15 with 1506 viewsChurchman

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 04:38 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

You mean to say you won't be subscribing to the Trump News network for the low price of $50 a month when it begins airing in February 2021?!

I’d pay money not to subscribe to it.
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 09:53 - Nov 15 with 1405 viewsBlueNomad

Clear incitement to violence
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 10:23 - Nov 15 with 1342 viewsGuthrum

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 09:53 - Nov 15 by BlueNomad

Clear incitement to violence

Unlikely to get banned, tho. Facebook and Twitter like the custom of his supporters too much.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 10:23 - Nov 15 with 1342 viewsfactual_blue

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 04:38 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Presumably you'll be undercutting him?

SpruceLies And Violence FM. News for Middle Class White Ungulates. $31.99 a month.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 10:49 - Nov 15 with 1266 viewsKeno

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 10:23 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

Presumably you'll be undercutting him?

SpruceLies And Violence FM. News for Middle Class White Ungulates. $31.99 a month.

He has a presenter lined up already

Fiona Spruce

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 11:12 - Nov 15 with 1223 viewsEJP

They can ban him from January 20th 2021, until then he’s protected by their public interest exception policy...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/t
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 12:39 - Nov 15 with 1163 viewsKilburnBlue

Last night on Twitter it was very much apparent that Trump supporters were being attacked whilst returning back from a rally. These people were harassed & assaulted because of the political party they follow. This should never happen or be tolerated whatever side of the political fence you are on.

Seeing these attacks on mostly elderly, young couples, young families & others being sucker punched by a large group of people sickened me. I come on here thinking people would be condoning it, but nope nothing. If it was the other way round people would have been all over it. But as I said there wasn’t. Why is that? Is it ok to bash republicans up now because they supported Trump? I do not support the proud boys in the slightest (people will though)but It was only after these videos went viral that they turned up. But a large majority won’t want to believe that.

For me I don’t care who you are, If I see an old lady getting punched in the back of the head, parents getting physically attracted with their children or seeing an old men getting beating up because they got a t-shirt on they don’t like, I’d be getting involved helping & defending them.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 12:47 - Nov 15 with 1142 viewsBlueNomad

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 12:39 - Nov 15 by KilburnBlue

Last night on Twitter it was very much apparent that Trump supporters were being attacked whilst returning back from a rally. These people were harassed & assaulted because of the political party they follow. This should never happen or be tolerated whatever side of the political fence you are on.

Seeing these attacks on mostly elderly, young couples, young families & others being sucker punched by a large group of people sickened me. I come on here thinking people would be condoning it, but nope nothing. If it was the other way round people would have been all over it. But as I said there wasn’t. Why is that? Is it ok to bash republicans up now because they supported Trump? I do not support the proud boys in the slightest (people will though)but It was only after these videos went viral that they turned up. But a large majority won’t want to believe that.

For me I don’t care who you are, If I see an old lady getting punched in the back of the head, parents getting physically attracted with their children or seeing an old men getting beating up because they got a t-shirt on they don’t like, I’d be getting involved helping & defending them.

So it is ok for the president of the whole country to make comments that are similar to the charicature pub chats after Millwall had just had a “rumble” with the Intercity Firm?
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 13:55 - Nov 15 with 1076 viewseireblue

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 12:39 - Nov 15 by KilburnBlue

Are there any other topics and actions TWTD posters should be condemning?

Real shame you have been let down today.

I am not sure who was supposed to be on the rota, but maybe you can now pick up the slack, and start such posts.
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 13:56 - Nov 15 with 1075 viewsBlueBadger

Ah Twitter. Definitely a reliable source of truth, factual information. Particularly from supporters of orange neo-nazis.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 13:57 - Nov 15 with 1067 viewsSpruceMoose

That's some take.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 13:58 - Nov 15 with 1060 viewsmonytowbray

As a BLM supporter and active XR member with an ANTIFA flag on my living room wall I wonder how long until I end up in the Gulag?!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 14:03 - Nov 15 with 1049 viewsmonytowbray

Where did you see these clips? As many I saw if you did your fact checking showed they were selective clips of violence which could be categorised as self-defence when the whole video was shared.

I will say I think the other side (whatever that is, as I have no idea but it makes it easier to create an enemy by claiming it’s some kind of organised group like BLM and ANTIFA) should have stayed home tonight and let the Proud Boys (who are an actual organisation) get on with it and show themselves up. But again, as counter protests are not official in any capacity it’s no surprise people did show up.

Never give racists balance, it makes you a racism sympathiser at best and you-know-what at worst.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 14:04]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 05:56 - Nov 16 with 904 viewsBlueBadger

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 13:57 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

That's some take.

I feel a bit sorry for this one. Not even P*z has turned out to support him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 06:14 - Nov 16 with 897 viewsjeera

If you are going to go in full-on on this, then you need to be offering some context, at least some sort of solid evidence; maybe some links showing footage etc.

You have been a member of this forum for long enough to know nobody here would condone an attack on an innocent person, no matter the circumstances.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 06:20 - Nov 16 with 884 viewsHARRY10

Given that he is likely to be in the nick by then

'we go live to our correspondent in San Francisco

the bird brain of Alcatraz'
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 06:26 - Nov 16 with 884 viewsIPS_wich

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 06:14 - Nov 16 by jeera

If you are going to go in full-on on this, then you need to be offering some context, at least some sort of solid evidence; maybe some links showing footage etc.

You have been a member of this forum for long enough to know nobody here would condone an attack on an innocent person, no matter the circumstances.

On the one hand as a card carrying 'libtard' I agree with you.

On the other, and playing devil's advocate - the other responses of the 3-4 posters who replied is part of why there are such political divisions - if someone dares offer an opposite perspective to the liberal/left-wing received wisdom then patronise them and put them down.

Speaking from my own perspective it took me a good two years to repair my relationship with my Dad after a particularly heated Brexit debate back in 2016 ended with me calling him a f***ing idiot.
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 07:00 - Nov 16 with 866 viewsjeera

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 06:26 - Nov 16 by IPS_wich

On the one hand as a card carrying 'libtard' I agree with you.

On the other, and playing devil's advocate - the other responses of the 3-4 posters who replied is part of why there are such political divisions - if someone dares offer an opposite perspective to the liberal/left-wing received wisdom then patronise them and put them down.

Speaking from my own perspective it took me a good two years to repair my relationship with my Dad after a particularly heated Brexit debate back in 2016 ended with me calling him a f***ing idiot.

I don't know your dad, but if he still supports Brexit after all this time.

Tell him from me I called him a flipping idiot too.

Joking aside, I think it's fair if a claim such as this is being made, then some level of proof being required isn't unreasonable.

And as I say Kilburn has been around long enough to know that. I always liked the guy and he knows how this works. I'm not suggesting he's even wrong, only that it's only just to show the workings.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 07:42 - Nov 16 with 812 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You badly misspelled condemning !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 08:11 - Nov 16 with 797 viewsHARRY10

"These people were harassed & assaulted because of the political party they follow. "

No, it is because of the ideology they support.

One that is racist and seeks to retain that position..... as espoused by their leader Trump.

These same people were at a rally seeking to overthrow a legitimate election, and without knowing the full context of any of these attacks you are trying using isolated incidents as a means to discredit one side.
Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 08:39 - Nov 16 with 766 viewsHerbivore

Trump’s presidential tone classy and statesmanlike as ever on 08:28 - Nov 15 by Churchman

I’d pay money not to subscribe to it.

This might actually end up being their business model.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024