Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump has admitted Biden won this morning 13:10 - Nov 15 with 996 viewsElderGrizzly

He has then lied for the next twenty minutes. Baby steps
Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 13:29 - Nov 15 with 882 viewsOldsmoker

At last, the academically challenged kid of the class has learnt how to add.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 13:48 - Nov 15 with 849 viewsjaykay

this is one of the best funnies i have seen of trump. sorry cant get it to play in the post. the link is safe
https://www.tiktok.com/@infotechfarsi/video/6862265051756121350?sender_device=pc

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 14:16 - Nov 15 with 803 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 14:27 - Nov 15 with 780 viewsmonytowbray

He’s not wrong. It was rigged. And the people rigging it still lost!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 14:46 - Nov 15 with 746 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 14:27 - Nov 15 by monytowbray

He’s not wrong. It was rigged. And the people rigging it still lost!

Courts just threw out another case

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 14:52 - Nov 15 with 741 viewsbluelagos

Someone needs to start a Trumps greatest fckwit moments. My fav is his drawing on (in a different coloured marker pen) an extra bit to a slide to show a path of a hurricane hitting Alabama, as he had wrongly claimed earlier.

For those unfamiliar, google sharpiegate.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 15:28 - Nov 15 with 682 viewsfactual_blue

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 14:52 - Nov 15 by bluelagos

Someone needs to start a Trumps greatest fckwit moments. My fav is his drawing on (in a different coloured marker pen) an extra bit to a slide to show a path of a hurricane hitting Alabama, as he had wrongly claimed earlier.

I'm planning a book called the Daily Wit and Wisdom of the 45th President. One side of a page for each day of his four year term.

So that's 1460 sides, or 730 pages.

All of them blank.

Covfefe?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 15:39 - Nov 15 with 658 viewsmonytowbray

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 14:52 - Nov 15 by bluelagos

A classic!

The bleach comment and then trying to say “BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS THIS” was funny.

The transcript of his Ukraine call in the impeachment is hilarious, literally reads like a toddler and an adult humouring him.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump has admitted Biden won this morning on 22:23 - Nov 15 with 480 viewsDinDjarin

He will never concede.

Latest is the software used is open to manipulation.
This isn't over yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024