Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow ST code for Saturday 10:39 - Nov 18 with 689 viewsDyland

Is it only me who's got their code but can't access "Buy Video pass" option yet?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 10:54 - Nov 18 with 656 viewslongtimefan

Worked for me yesterday.
iFollow ST code for Saturday on 12:47 - Nov 18 with 607 viewsBloomBlue

Don't you buy the ticket in the subscribe section, towards the bottom of the screen under match passes?
iFollow ST code for Saturday on 14:46 - Nov 18 with 572 viewsDyland

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 12:47 - Nov 18 by BloomBlue

Don't you buy the ticket in the subscribe section, towards the bottom of the screen under match passes?

I logged out and back in again, it worked :)

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 14:56 - Nov 18 with 560 viewsPJH

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 14:46 - Nov 18 by Dyland

I logged out and back in again, it worked :)

If that had not worked then you could always have thumped the side of it to see if that did the trick.
iFollow ST code for Saturday on 15:18 - Nov 18 with 544 viewsDyland

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 14:56 - Nov 18 by PJH

If that had not worked then you could always have thumped the side of it to see if that did the trick.

Yes, and failing that turning the mains off and on at the fuse box innit.

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 15:26 - Nov 18 with 537 viewsportmanroadblue

Logged in ok, but never gave me the discount :-(
iFollow ST code for Saturday on 15:40 - Nov 18 with 522 viewslongtimefan

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 15:26 - Nov 18 by portmanroadblue

Logged in ok, but never gave me the discount :-(

You’re doing it wrong then. You need to cut and paste the code and hit apply before you put in card details. Always check the discount is applied and the balance is zero before purchase.
iFollow ST code for Saturday on 16:45 - Nov 18 with 499 viewsPJH

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 15:40 - Nov 18 by longtimefan

You’re doing it wrong then. You need to cut and paste the code and hit apply before you put in card details. Always check the discount is applied and the balance is zero before purchase.

I have not attempted to cut and paste-I very carefully write down the code and then type it but not sure if hitting apply before you put in the card details works-if you say it does it does.

After typing the code in I then put in the card details THEN I hit apply for the code and make sure that the 'to pay' thingy at the bottom says zero before I click on pay.
Login to get fewer ads

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 09:58 - Nov 19 with 374 viewsportmanroadblue

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 16:45 - Nov 18 by PJH

I have not attempted to cut and paste-I very carefully write down the code and then type it but not sure if hitting apply before you put in the card details works-if you say it does it does.

After typing the code in I then put in the card details THEN I hit apply for the code and make sure that the 'to pay' thingy at the bottom says zero before I click on pay.

Had no problems previously, did exactly the same as usual. Emailed the EFL, had a response this morning saying they are looking into it and expect a refund in the next 3-5 days.
iFollow ST code for Saturday on 10:38 - Nov 19 with 365 viewsArnieM

iFollow ST code for Saturday on 15:40 - Nov 18 by longtimefan

oddly enough I've never been able to copy n paste that code. It isn't "highlighted" to allow me to do it . When trying to copy it , it'll copy everything else around it bar the blooming code !!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024