Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored 15:37 - Nov 19 with 723 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 17:02 - Nov 19 with 613 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, they're not making any headway with the government so far are they. But then we all know Johnson is a coward who's always run from the consequences of his actions.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 17:59 - Nov 19 with 561 viewsOldsmoker

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 17:02 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, they're not making any headway with the government so far are they. But then we all know Johnson is a coward who's always run from the consequences of his actions.

Johnson is self-isolating at the moment so no meetings are scheduled.
Convenient excuse or hiding from his responsibilities? - I haven't decided yet.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 18:04 - Nov 19 with 550 viewsFrimleyBlue

Someone has to take account for the care home situation earlier in the year.

Imo. Hillsborough inquest found negligence played it's part in deaths.

Someone within the government made it ok for hiospitalsto discharge patients into care homes without covid tests. Without proper PPE for care homes. And caused hundreds if not thousands of deaths.
This can not be ignored.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 18:07 - Nov 19 with 548 viewsgtsb1966

I hate Boris with a passion. There have been many politicians from all sides that have made me angry but he takes it to a different level. Callous doesn't even start to describe him.
Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 18:10 - Nov 19 with 538 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 17:59 - Nov 19 by Oldsmoker

Johnson is self-isolating at the moment so no meetings are scheduled.
Convenient excuse or hiding from his responsibilities? - I haven't decided yet.

Last I hear about this he hadn't had the courtesy to even respond to them, let alone offer an excuse. And that was well before him isolating.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 18:16 - Nov 19 with 526 viewsOldsmoker

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 18:10 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Last I hear about this he hadn't had the courtesy to even respond to them, let alone offer an excuse. And that was well before him isolating.

In that case he's a Bar Steward.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 18:52 - Nov 19 with 482 viewsMullet

Can't help but feel for them, and that ultimately, they'll be ignored on 18:10 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

There is of course an argument that a much wider inquiry is needed, and these people will be somewhere down that list anyway. However, there seems to be lots of criminal negligence and corruption mounting up. Really it should have buried this government, but the damage done by Corbynism and his cultists, means we don't have the mechanisms to really pull them apart do we?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2020 19:29]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024