Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unsurprising. 18:02 - Nov 19 with 2118 viewscatch74

Inquiry 'found Priti Patel broke behaviour rules' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55007122

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Unsurprising. on 18:06 - Nov 19 with 1678 viewsBlueBadger

'They added that the investigation had found evidence of bullying, even if it had not been intentional.'

Oh, it was intentional.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Unsurprising. on 18:07 - Nov 19 with 1678 viewsSteve_M

I'm shocked that Minister previously sacked for breaking Ministerial rules has again broken very clear rules.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Unsurprising. on 18:09 - Nov 19 with 1675 viewsfactual_blue

Unsurprising. on 18:07 - Nov 19 by Steve_M

I'm shocked that Minister previously sacked for breaking Ministerial rules has again broken very clear rules.

And let's not forget that she's also had two (or is it three?) strikes against her for bullying, each resulting in substantial payouts by the Departments concerned.

An honourable member of a morally upright and honest Cabinet would resign.

She'll be staying then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Unsurprising. on 18:26 - Nov 19 with 1634 viewsFixed_It

BBC Reporter: 'Home Secretary - are you a work place bully?'

Blunt and to the point. But sadly, perhaps unsurprisingly, no response...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Unsurprising. on 18:27 - Nov 19 with 1633 viewsHARRY10

It is a true reflection of the Tory Party that they can consistently find these odious women

From Thatcher through to Porter, Currie, Widdecombe, Leadsom we see vile harridans who do not appear to have a single spark of empathy for others, and seem only intent on demonstrating what a bunch of cnts they all are
Unsurprising. on 18:36 - Nov 19 with 1613 viewsBlueBadger

Unsurprising. on 18:27 - Nov 19 by HARRY10

It is a true reflection of the Tory Party that they can consistently find these odious women

From Thatcher through to Porter, Currie, Widdecombe, Leadsom we see vile harridans who do not appear to have a single spark of empathy for others, and seem only intent on demonstrating what a bunch of cnts they all are

In all fairness, they're a magnet for odious people irrespective of their age, sex or ethnic background.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Unsurprising. on 18:39 - Nov 19 with 1602 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unsurprising. on 18:27 - Nov 19 by HARRY10

Sounds sexist when you put it like that, but you're right. They are vile women. Although in fairness the same can be said for many of the men in this team of talentless sycophants.

I always thought we'd struggle to get a more vindictive Home Sec than May. I'm not sure if I've been proved wrong just yet as May's damage is still being felt by families. But on the face of it Patel is certainly putting in a good effort to be the top bitch.

I wonder what her parents think (assuming they're still alive). Proud that she's climbed the greasy pole, or disgusted that she publically attacks people very much like them and would have denied them the opportunities they benefited from. In hindsight maybe we should have had a Home Sec like Patel at the time her parents did move here - would have done us a favour in the long run!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Unsurprising. on 18:47 - Nov 19 with 1576 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unsurprising. on 18:36 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, they're a magnet for odious people irrespective of their age, sex or ethnic background.

I've always felt they've been a magnet for people 'not like me'. It's why they've been a focus for comedy sketches, like Harry Enfield's Tory Boy. But this current bunch have really excelled themselves at courting the worst of the homophobes, xenophobes, racists, misogynists and misandrists that the UK has to offer. Or formerly known as UKIPpers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Unsurprising. on 18:48 - Nov 19 with 1568 viewsOldsmoker

Always struck me as a smug g*t.
I'm sure she's used the "Do you know who I am?" before.
One of those people, like Trump, who won't get the punishment they deserve.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Unsurprising. on 19:01 - Nov 19 with 1528 viewsHerbivore

Equally unsurprising:

This is what happens when you give sociopaths an 80 seat majority. A pox on this Tory government and a pox on anyone who voted for them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Unsurprising. on 06:45 - Nov 20 with 1389 viewsGlasgowBlue

Unsurprising. on 18:06 - Nov 19 by BlueBadger

'They added that the investigation had found evidence of bullying, even if it had not been intentional.'

Oh, it was intentional.

How do you unintentionally bully somebody. I suppose she either lacks self awareness or considers her actions normal. Either way, she’s a nasty piece of work. But Johnson won’t sack her. He doesn’t care about decency.

Absolute shower.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 6:57]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Unsurprising. on 06:50 - Nov 20 with 1362 viewsbluelagos

Unsurprising. on 06:45 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

How do you unintentionally bully somebody. I suppose she either lacks self awareness or considers her actions normal. Either way, she’s a nasty piece of work. But Johnson won’t sack her. He doesn’t care about decency.

Absolute shower.

Any government with an once of decency wouodn't have her within a 100 miles of it, previously sacked too but hey, she's a Brexit cheerleader so all good for Boris.

As an aside Glassers, what's happening north of the border? Sounds like Nichola is starting to shift opinions towards independence? What's your take?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Unsurprising. on 07:10 - Nov 20 with 1352 viewsGlasgowBlue

Unsurprising. on 06:50 - Nov 20 by bluelagos

Any government with an once of decency wouodn't have her within a 100 miles of it, previously sacked too but hey, she's a Brexit cheerleader so all good for Boris.

As an aside Glassers, what's happening north of the border? Sounds like Nichola is starting to shift opinions towards independence? What's your take?

There was a big shift towards independence but the latest polls have calmed down and it’s now back within the margin of error.

Sturgeon is a communicator, unlike Johnson. She’s on the TV every day without fail, talking to the Scottish people. Her approval rating for handling the virus is in complete contrast with Johnson’s. yet there is barely a fag paper between what and when she and Johnson have introduced measures to control it.

Care home deaths have been at a far higher rate than England and the Scottish government tried to block access to the numbers under FOI. The same PPE issues affected NHS Scotland despite being devolved. The Scottish Health Secretary’s partner is a director of a Company which lobbied to get students back early. It’s a mirror of what yiu are seeing down there.

Slovakia has a population of 5,457,926 with 491 Covid deaths. Scotland has a population of 5.454,000 with 3,280 deaths. Yet the general public up here believe she has done a good job.

Then you have the first minister going to court to over rule parliament with regards to the alleged Salmond cover up. Yet Johnson would love her approval ratings.

Journalists who write unsympathetic articles are bullied and harassed by what are known as cyber nats. Some have lost their jobs after pressure from the nats.

But as a said at the beginning, she is a great communicator. Wave a Saltire up here and you can get away with anything.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 7:29]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Unsurprising. on 08:30 - Nov 20 with 1284 viewsbluelagos

Unsurprising. on 07:10 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

There was a big shift towards independence but the latest polls have calmed down and it’s now back within the margin of error.

Sturgeon is a communicator, unlike Johnson. She’s on the TV every day without fail, talking to the Scottish people. Her approval rating for handling the virus is in complete contrast with Johnson’s. yet there is barely a fag paper between what and when she and Johnson have introduced measures to control it.

Care home deaths have been at a far higher rate than England and the Scottish government tried to block access to the numbers under FOI. The same PPE issues affected NHS Scotland despite being devolved. The Scottish Health Secretary’s partner is a director of a Company which lobbied to get students back early. It’s a mirror of what yiu are seeing down there.

Slovakia has a population of 5,457,926 with 491 Covid deaths. Scotland has a population of 5.454,000 with 3,280 deaths. Yet the general public up here believe she has done a good job.

Then you have the first minister going to court to over rule parliament with regards to the alleged Salmond cover up. Yet Johnson would love her approval ratings.

Journalists who write unsympathetic articles are bullied and harassed by what are known as cyber nats. Some have lost their jobs after pressure from the nats.

But as a said at the beginning, she is a great communicator. Wave a Saltire up here and you can get away with anything.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 7:29]

Cheers.

One obvious difference, and driver around Nichola v BJ popularity, is surely that when the Scottish health bod was caught breaking lockdown rules she was out on her ear in a day or so. Cummings hung around 6 months completely undermining all public health messaging.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 8:53]

Unsurprising. on 08:48 - Nov 20 with 1282 viewsitfcjoe

Unsurprising. on 06:45 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Absolute shower.

Would have been a good opportunity for Johnson to get Javid back onto the front bench now that Cummings and his demands re advisers were gone.

Nasty piece of work is right, she shouldn't be anywhere near a top job after what she was sacked for previously, let alone her attitude and ideals.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Unsurprising. on 08:50 - Nov 20 with 1267 viewsMonkeyAlan

They didn't like the fact they have had it cushy for years. A new boss comes in, waves a big stick and they all cry like babies.
Unsurprising. on 08:50 - Nov 20 with 1268 viewshype313

If Boris really wanted to do the Great reset then removing her along with Cain and Cummings would have been quite the statement.

But as usual, he will weasel out of firing her, as he is probably being bullied by her.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Unsurprising. on 08:52 - Nov 20 with 1259 viewsHerbivore

Unsurprising. on 08:50 - Nov 20 by MonkeyAlan

They didn't like the fact they have had it cushy for years. A new boss comes in, waves a big stick and they all cry like babies.

This dickhead routine is really tiresome.

Unsurprising. on 08:56 - Nov 20 with 1260 viewsSomethingBlue

Bullying is absolutely fine according to Ipswich's member of parliament.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 8:57]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Unsurprising. on 09:03 - Nov 20 with 1207 viewsbluelagos

Unsurprising. on 08:56 - Nov 20 by SomethingBlue

Why is this being spun as an either or? It seems perfectly feasible that the home office were un helpful and that she behaved in an unacceptable manner.

Unsurprising. on 09:04 - Nov 20 with 1211 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Unsurprising. on 18:39 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

Sounds sexist when you put it like that, but you're right. They are vile women. Although in fairness the same can be said for many of the men in this team of talentless sycophants.

I always thought we'd struggle to get a more vindictive Home Sec than May. I'm not sure if I've been proved wrong just yet as May's damage is still being felt by families. But on the face of it Patel is certainly putting in a good effort to be the top bitch.

I wonder what her parents think (assuming they're still alive). Proud that she's climbed the greasy pole, or disgusted that she publically attacks people very much like them and would have denied them the opportunities they benefited from. In hindsight maybe we should have had a Home Sec like Patel at the time her parents did move here - would have done us a favour in the long run!

Complains about her being nasty....makes nasty comment.
Unsurprising. on 09:04 - Nov 20 with 1201 viewsHerbivore

Unsurprising. on 08:56 - Nov 20 by SomethingBlue

All of the weasels are out in force defending her today.

Unsurprising. on 09:04 - Nov 20 with 1209 viewsDanTheMan

Unsurprising. on 09:03 - Nov 20 by bluelagos

Why is this being spun as an either or? It seems perfectly feasible that the home office were un helpful and that she behaved in an unacceptable manner.

You know who I don't want to help at work?

People who are abusive.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Unsurprising. on 09:05 - Nov 20 with 1205 viewsDanTheMan

Unsurprising. on 09:04 - Nov 20 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Complains about her being nasty....makes nasty comment.

Difference being this is an internet forum, and she is a minister at her place of work.

You might notice these two things are very different.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Unsurprising. on 09:18 - Nov 20 with 1173 viewsbluelagos

Unsurprising. on 09:04 - Nov 20 by DanTheMan

You know who I don't want to help at work?

People who are abusive.

Indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024