Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... 20:45 - Nov 19 with 880 viewsSpruceMoose

...you have poor old Rudy leaking mental gymnastics down the sides of his face.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:13 - Nov 19 with 798 viewsSteve_M

I’m impressed by the woman telling everyone that Hugo Chavez is part of this conspiracy, not bad for someone who died in 2013.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:15 - Nov 19 with 789 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:13 - Nov 19 by Steve_M

I’m impressed by the woman telling everyone that Hugo Chavez is part of this conspiracy, not bad for someone who died in 2013.

I've said it all along. Trump was never going to pull this off as he has only had talentless dregs willing to work for him for the last few years. He's jealously fired anyone capable.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2020 21:15]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:42 - Nov 19 with 745 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:13 - Nov 19 by Steve_M

They're completely insane

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:58 - Nov 19 with 728 viewsGuthrum

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:15 - Nov 19 by SpruceMoose

I've said it all along. Trump was never going to pull this off as he has only had talentless dregs willing to work for him for the last few years. He's jealously fired anyone capable.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2020 21:15]

I'm getting slightly concerned over the state of Giuliani's health. The guy was a trained lawyer once, with a record of successful prosecutions of New York mobsters.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:09 - Nov 19 with 695 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:58 - Nov 19 by Guthrum

I'm getting slightly concerned over the state of Giuliani's health. The guy was a trained lawyer once, with a record of successful prosecutions of New York mobsters.

Sadly there are some very credible reports that he's a raging alcoholic these days.

Whatever reputation he once enjoyed in NY seems to be in the toilet. He was roundly booed at Yankee Stadium in the last couple of years.

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:12 - Nov 19 with 669 viewsmonytowbray

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:09 - Nov 19 by SpruceMoose

Sadly there are some very credible reports that he's a raging alcoholic these days.

Whatever reputation he once enjoyed in NY seems to be in the toilet. He was roundly booed at Yankee Stadium in the last couple of years.

And also now these days he is ironically the lawyer for mobsters.

Better Call Rudy.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:31 - Nov 19 with 651 viewsfactual_blue

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 21:58 - Nov 19 by Guthrum

Not been in a courtroom for thirty years apparently.

The (admittedly Democrat) AG for Pennsylvania described Giulani as not grasping stuff that was from Law 101.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:41 - Nov 19 with 635 viewsTrequartista

Wasn't he a hero at the time of 9/11? What happened to him?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:43 - Nov 19 with 634 viewsmonytowbray

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:41 - Nov 19 by Trequartista

Corruption came a knocking for personal gain, he weighed up the moral aspect and said YEAH GO ON.

I’ve seen takes was also a fairly sh1t mayor who capitalised on a time of crisis, which is typical of far right politics. Hitler was the hero of Germany after the Wall Street crash.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:44 - Nov 19 with 628 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 22:41 - Nov 19 by Trequartista

Alcohol + Trump.

Just when you think the Trump roadshow couldn't get any sadder... on 23:22 - Nov 19 with 582 viewsPendejo

That is impressive.

Plotting Trump's downfall three years before he was even elected!

You would have thought that if Chavez was that forward thinking he would have prevented Trump getting elected in 2016, or was the plan not ready yet?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024