Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY...? 12:22 - Nov 20 with 530 viewsPortman_Pie

So when asked about KVY - Lambert gives us this...

Asked whether he expects Vincent-Young to play at some point this season, Lambert said: “I hope so. I’d like to think so.”

Jeez - so would I....! In what other club - anywhere in the world would anyone be out for Sooooooo long??? People who lose legs are back up and walking again before our players who suffer from alleged Groin strains' are back and playing....!

How can we possibly, possibly sustain this inability to diagnose, and subsequently bring people from injury to fitness?????
KVY...? on 12:27 - Nov 20 with 504 viewsWallingford_Boy

I thought he had an achilles injury?

Which can often end player's careers.

Not sure about your point on failing to diagnose the injury?

But yeah, these sort of injuries can be a real mess to recover from, so no point getting upset over it, imagine how KVY feels!

RIP Sir Bobby

KVY...? on 15:55 - Nov 20 with 365 viewsmonty_radio

Whatever strategic failings one might wish to lay at P.L.'s door, failing to get injured players back out into training is not one of them. As has been said many times,there seems to be little substantial structure in between the manager and the owner. It extends to the club's voice, asserting any long-term vision and, seemingly, to the level of input needed to have the best of modern assistance in rehabilitating players.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024