Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model 12:57 - Nov 20 with 1849 viewsJ2BLUE

...dressed as a school girl.

They are 'demanding answers' from Instagram as to how this happened...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8969923/Vatican-demands-answers-Instagr

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:00 - Nov 20 with 1611 viewsKeno

there should be nun of that in the Vatican

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:02 - Nov 20 with 1593 viewsCoco

Holy smokes!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 1532 viewsPlums

Somebody at the Vatican has two accounts and didn’t realise which one they were using at the time... 🤣
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 13:27]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:29 - Nov 20 with 1520 viewsSpruceMoose

Had it been a school boy I'd have found it more believable.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:29 - Nov 20 with 1522 viewsbluelagos

Makes a change for a catholic priest to have a sexual interest in legal aged women

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 1520 viewshomer_123

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:29 - Nov 20 by bluelagos

Makes a change for a catholic priest to have a sexual interest in legal aged women

The fact she's dressed as a school girl is, at best, marginally better. I guess....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:33 - Nov 20 with 1509 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is it last week again?

Joking aside, I did LOL when I saw it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:34 - Nov 20 with 1503 viewsNthQldITFC

I wonder if he can expect the Spanish Inquisition?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:40 - Nov 20 with 1490 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:32 - Nov 20 by homer_123

The fact she's dressed as a school girl is, at best, marginally better. I guess....

"at best, marginally better"

You're having a laugh aren't you?! There's a massive difference between someone dressed as a schoolgirl and an actual schoolgirl, surely?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:43 - Nov 20 with 1478 viewsKeno

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:40 - Nov 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

You're having a laugh aren't you?! There's a massive difference between someone dressed as a schoolgirl and an actual schoolgirl, surely?

under the circumstances of the accusations against the Catholic Church no I dont think there is

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:44 - Nov 20 with 1470 viewsJ2BLUE

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:40 - Nov 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think he was making a joke rather than being literal.

Truly impaired.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:44 - Nov 20 with 1470 viewsbluelagos

She's 27 according to the Daily Mail report.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:46 - Nov 20 with 1461 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:43 - Nov 20 by Keno

under the circumstances of the accusations against the Catholic Church no I dont think there is

Yeah fair point, I was making a more general point.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:47 - Nov 20 with 1457 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:44 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

I think he was making a joke rather than being literal.

I don't get jokes.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:48 - Nov 20 with 1450 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:44 - Nov 20 by bluelagos

She's 27 according to the Daily Mail report.

Fair enough then, fill your boots your worshipfulness.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:52 - Nov 20 with 1436 viewsJ2BLUE

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:47 - Nov 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't get jokes.

We've noticed

Truly impaired.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:52 - Nov 20 with 1437 viewsbluelagos

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:43 - Nov 20 by Keno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexually_active_popes

John X apparently bagged a mother and daughter! Papal infallibility eh :-)

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:54 - Nov 20 with 1427 viewsbluelagos

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:48 - Nov 20 by The_Flashing_Smile

Fair enough then, fill your boots your worshipfulness.

My mother (A strict catholic 'til the day she died) would be genuinely upset at this. More so at my mickey taking.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:11 - Nov 20 with 1394 viewsKeno

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:52 - Nov 20 by bluelagos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexually_active_popes

John X apparently bagged a mother and daughter! Papal infallibility eh :-)

haven't we all?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:13 - Nov 20 with 1387 viewsJ2BLUE

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:11 - Nov 20 by Keno

haven't we all?

But for them to also be a great grandmother and a grandmother as well, that was your real achievement.

Truly impaired.

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:31 - Nov 20 with 1359 viewsbluelagos

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:11 - Nov 20 by Keno

haven't we all?

Only in Norfolk

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:38 - Nov 20 with 1347 viewsPendejo

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 13:32 - Nov 20 by homer_123

I think you'd struggle to successfully argue that the outfit worn meets any schools uniform guidelines, thus is not a defacto school uniform.

Yes Latin American school uniforms for girls do feature tartan skirts, but they tend to have to meet the knee.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:41 - Nov 20 with 1337 viewsbluelagos

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:38 - Nov 20 by Pendejo

I think you'd struggle to successfully argue that the outfit worn meets any schools uniform guidelines, thus is not a defacto school uniform.

Yes Latin American school uniforms for girls do feature tartan skirts, but they tend to have to meet the knee.

Wondering if Francis is a Brittany fan per chance?

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:45 - Nov 20 with 1327 viewsfactual_blue

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:38 - Nov 20 by Pendejo

It's probably the uniform of the St Keno's Academy For Fruity Ladies.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Pope Francis' Instagram account likes a picture of a Brazilian bikini model on 14:47 - Nov 20 with 1324 viewshoppy

No white smoke without fire...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024