Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've decided this place is exactly the place for me 14:19 - Nov 20 with 472 viewsSpruceMoose

*Insert reply saying "pity" here*

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 14:29 - Nov 20 with 447 viewsOldsmoker

So flouncing IN is a thing is it?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 14:31 - Nov 20 with 438 viewsSpruceMoose

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 14:29 - Nov 20 by Oldsmoker

So flouncing IN is a thing is it?

Flouncing to stay relevant.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 14:32 - Nov 20 with 433 viewsbluelagos

Never too late to change your mind ;-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 14:43 - Nov 20 with 417 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 17:01 - Nov 20 with 359 viewsfactual_blue

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 14:31 - Nov 20 by SpruceMoose

Flouncing to stay relevant.

'Stay' relevant?

Hmmmmmmm..........

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 17:04 - Nov 20 with 342 viewsMonkeyAlan

Shame.
I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 17:13 - Nov 20 with 337 viewsPinewoodblue

Spruces best flounce was when he got upset with Gav, in the chatroom, for having his name changed.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 17:18 - Nov 20 with 326 viewsSpruceMoose

I've decided this place is exactly the place for me on 17:13 - Nov 20 by Pinewoodblue

Spruces best flounce was when he got upset with Gav, in the chatroom, for having his name changed.

SpruceMouse-gate left a deep scar.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 17:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024