Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is it that the majority of teams we play seem to have more idea 15:32 - Nov 21 with 292 viewscarlisleaway

And have more confidence than us, our formations leave a lot to be questioned . For the first time I question Lambert as a manager, lack of money is no excuse with the number of players we have available .
Why is it that the majority of teams we play seem to have more idea on 15:35 - Nov 21 with 267 viewsSpruceMoose

Lack of ambition at the club + lack of club identity + lack of care + lack of strategic thinking x (Hurst + Lambert + Keane) = Lolswich Town.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 15:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why is it that the majority of teams we play seem to have more idea on 15:36 - Nov 21 with 251 viewsHerbivore

This is the first time you question Lambert? Have you been asleep for 2 years?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why is it that the majority of teams we play seem to have more idea on 15:38 - Nov 21 with 226 viewsTrequartista

When we lost 7 our of last 9 games last season and dropped to mid-table, you must have thought "hmmm i'm not entirely convinced Lambert knows what he's doing"?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Why is it that the majority of teams we play seem to have more idea on 15:43 - Nov 21 with 186 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is it that the majority of teams we play seem to have more idea on 15:38 - Nov 21 by Trequartista

When we lost 7 our of last 9 games last season and dropped to mid-table, you must have thought "hmmm i'm not entirely convinced Lambert knows what he's doing"?

Lambert will probably be able to coast through this season. No fans in the ground mean there's no real opportunity for the fans to voice their displeasure by not turning up or by booing the shît out of everyone.

No toxic atmosphere means there's no real incentive for Daddy Poorbucks to sack him and spend money getting someone else in. Lambert will probably keep us close enough to thd playoffs this year to keep this traveling clown show rolling on until we inevitablely finish 8th.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong but I can't help but feel that this season is a write off already.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 15:45]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024