Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Lambert 16:31 - Nov 21 with 828 viewsGeoffSentence

What do we reckon then?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So Lambert on 16:31 - Nov 21 with 826 viewsSpruceMoose

Good enough for Norwich.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So Lambert on 16:33 - Nov 21 with 811 viewsthebooks

I have been considering this matter very deeply and I have reached the regrettable conclusion that he is a steaming pile of shïte when it comes to the matter of managing our football team.
So Lambert on 16:36 - Nov 21 with 754 viewsIpswichKnight

Blah blah two penalties blah blah better when Dozzell back blah blah unlucky.

He’s a fraud and hopefully will be sacked soon.
So Lambert on 16:44 - Nov 21 with 709 viewsBlueBadger

So Lambert on 16:33 - Nov 21 by thebooks

I have been considering this matter very deeply and I have reached the regrettable conclusion that he is a steaming pile of shïte when it comes to the matter of managing our football team.

What about the limp relegation, failure to get out of the 3rd division last season and piss-poor football convinced you he was still the man for the job?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 17:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So Lambert on 16:47 - Nov 21 with 679 viewsthebooks

So Lambert on 16:44 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

What about the limp relegation, failure to get out of the 3rd division last season and piss-poor football convinced you he was still the man for the job?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 17:08]

He should have been sacked at the end of the relegation season, but that was all a bit weird, what with the crowd going a bit nuts.
So Lambert on 16:52 - Nov 21 with 659 viewsBlueBadger

So Lambert on 16:47 - Nov 21 by thebooks

He should have been sacked at the end of the relegation season, but that was all a bit weird, what with the crowd going a bit nuts.

The maddest thing about the ITFC crowd has been how weirdly supportive they were of him for so long, despite his very obvious failings from very early on.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So Lambert on 17:00 - Nov 21 with 602 viewsthebooks

So Lambert on 16:52 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

The maddest thing about the ITFC crowd has been how weirdly supportive they were of him for so long, despite his very obvious failings from very early on.

Combination of post-MM willing everything to work out, resignation at 200 years of boredom and low, low expectations.

I can understand it, but the "Everything's gonna be alright" got on my nerves.

Oh. we've gone and got a winner. Give him a 5 year extension.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024