Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? 09:46 - Nov 23 with 1309 viewsKeno

anyone got anything exciting planned
[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 9:46]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:49 - Nov 23 with 1138 viewsDubtractor

I've got the day off today, once it has warmed up a bit I'm going to head out on my bike to get some air into my lungs.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:57 - Nov 23 with 1125 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I find out today if I'm getting made redundant, which is mildly exciting.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:57 - Nov 23 with 1113 viewsKeno

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:49 - Nov 23 by Dubtractor

I've got the day off today, once it has warmed up a bit I'm going to head out on my bike to get some air into my lungs.

M<ind that tramac, you dont want to two meet BL down there

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:58 - Nov 23 with 1110 viewsKeno

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:57 - Nov 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Lordy Flashers, fingers crossed for you

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:59 - Nov 23 with 1109 viewsPendejo

Perpetual days off (aka unemployed), routine is something like this on a Monday / Thursday

Breakfast

Read emails, desperately search thru LinkedIn for jobs

Read the news

Waste time on favourite website

10,000 steps, plus some lung capacity exercises

Food aid volunteering

Dinner

More food aid volunteering

Return to favourite website

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:03 - Nov 23 with 1105 viewsSouperJim

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:57 - Nov 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I once worked with a guy who had been made redundant 5 times in his working life. Guess what. He got made redundant, about a year before I did.

Brilliant stuff, redundancy. Presuming you've been there long enough to get a whacking great payout of course and are suitably re-employable.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:03 - Nov 23 with 1099 viewsbluelagos

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:57 - Nov 23 by Keno

M<ind that tramac, you dont want to two meet BL down there

Oi. My shaded garden is still frosted so thinking I'll go for a walk rather than a ride. Got out on the Kwaka yesterday but you'll be glad to hear I was super cautious on the twisties.

Dubs, defo take it easy on any shaded parts of the road!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:04 - Nov 23 with 1103 viewsfactual_blue

I'm about to have my morning covfefe, then I shall go for an invigorating walk.

Back for Bargain Hunt, and then possibly forty winks.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:06 - Nov 23 with 1088 viewsfactual_blue

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:59 - Nov 23 by Pendejo

Perpetual days off (aka unemployed), routine is something like this on a Monday / Thursday

Breakfast

Read the news

Food aid volunteering

Dinner

Aren't you supposed to be spending thirty-five hours a week job searching?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:06 - Nov 23 with 1085 viewsDubtractor

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:03 - Nov 23 by bluelagos

Oi. My shaded garden is still frosted so thinking I'll go for a walk rather than a ride. Got out on the Kwaka yesterday but you'll be glad to hear I was super cautious on the twisties.

Yeah, I've borrowed a friends road bike for a trial before I buy one, but think I'll stick to my hybrid bike today for this reason!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:06 - Nov 23 with 1085 viewsKeno

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:04 - Nov 23 by factual_blue

I'm about to have my morning covfefe, then I shall go for an invigorating walk.

Back for Bargain Hunt, and then possibly forty winks.

Living the dream eh factors!!

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:09 - Nov 23 with 1077 viewshomer_123

All the best fella.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:09 - Nov 23 with 1075 viewsbluelagos

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:06 - Nov 23 by Dubtractor

Yeah, I've borrowed a friends road bike for a trial before I buy one, but think I'll stick to my hybrid bike today for this reason!

Good man. Enjoy.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:11 - Nov 23 with 1076 viewsKeno

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:59 - Nov 23 by Pendejo

Breakfast

Read the news

Food aid volunteering

Dinner

thats all very well but when do you make time for posting deep meaningful intelligent insights on TWTD?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:20 - Nov 23 with 1067 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:03 - Nov 23 by SouperJim

I once worked with a guy who had been made redundant 5 times in his working life. Guess what. He got made redundant, about a year before I did.

Brilliant stuff, redundancy. Presuming you've been there long enough to get a whacking great payout of course and are suitably re-employable.

I've been here 7/8 months, though having said that it is a very good payout. So good I'm thinking redundancy might be the best thing... were it not for the uncertainty of the job market at the moment.

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:23 - Nov 23 with 1054 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 09:58 - Nov 23 by Keno

Lordy Flashers, fingers crossed for you

I'm torn as to which way I want it to go. If the Oxford vaccine is the beginning of things returning to normal, redundancy (and a big payout from a job that isn't really working out) would be a blessing in disguise.

Lots of ifs buts and maybes in there though.

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:25 - Nov 23 with 1045 viewsStokieBlue

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:03 - Nov 23 by bluelagos

Did a quick 45 minute ride this morning at 6:45am. Very cold and frosty but an absolutely beautiful sunrise.

The mist along the canal was also rather nice. A pleasant way to start the day.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:28 - Nov 23 with 1036 viewsSouperJim

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:20 - Nov 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I've been here 7/8 months, though having said that it is a very good payout. So good I'm thinking redundancy might be the best thing... were it not for the uncertainty of the job market at the moment.

If offered, take the payout and stick it all on Hull to beat us tomorrow night. Easy money.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:30 - Nov 23 with 1032 viewsKeno

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:23 - Nov 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm torn as to which way I want it to go. If the Oxford vaccine is the beginning of things returning to normal, redundancy (and a big payout from a job that isn't really working out) would be a blessing in disguise.

Lots of ifs buts and maybes in there though.

not an easy decision but one that may get made for you

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:30 - Nov 23 with 1032 viewsfactual_blue

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:06 - Nov 23 by Keno

Living the dream eh factors!!

..And in a few weeks I'll be expecting a nice letter from The Pension Service....

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:31 - Nov 23 with 1031 viewsfactual_blue

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:11 - Nov 23 by Keno

thats all very well but when do you make time for posting deep meaningful intelligent insights on TWTD?

Like the rest of us, he doesn't.

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:32 - Nov 23 with 1030 viewsBiGDonnie

WFH still. Will be plotted up in the kitchen alllllllllllllllllllll day again. Thinking about what to do for lunch is the most exciting part of the day!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:43 - Nov 23 with 1022 viewsKeno

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:32 - Nov 23 by BiGDonnie

WFH still. Will be plotted up in the kitchen alllllllllllllllllllll day again. Thinking about what to do for lunch is the most exciting part of the day!

woah hold there lets not get ahead of ourselves

there is the planning of the mid morning coffee break yet

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:44 - Nov 23 with 1020 viewsBiGDonnie

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:43 - Nov 23 by Keno

woah hold there lets not get ahead of ourselves

there is the planning of the mid morning coffee break yet

That's where the Pret coffee subscription comes in handy!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Yo peeps and peepesses what we all doing today? on 10:52 - Nov 23 with 1012 viewsgiant_stow

best of luck mr.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024