Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) 10:33 - Nov 24 with 778 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 10:59 - Nov 24 with 742 viewsChrisd

Short odds. I'd imagine Sears will be starting in that wide role on the left too.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:03 - Nov 24 with 735 viewsjayessess

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 10:59 - Nov 24 by Chrisd

Short odds. I'd imagine Sears will be starting in that wide role on the left too.

I feel like this is exactly the kind of situation where Lambert does something bizarre and unpredictable. Like play Sears as no.10 or have Dobra leapfrog everyone into the first team or pick Ndaba as holding midfielder.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:04 - Nov 24 with 727 viewsChrisd

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:03 - Nov 24 by jayessess

I feel like this is exactly the kind of situation where Lambert does something bizarre and unpredictable. Like play Sears as no.10 or have Dobra leapfrog everyone into the first team or pick Ndaba as holding midfielder.

Nsiala up front? You're right though it has that feel of Fleetwood Town at home last season. Perhaps something is brewing?!

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:12 - Nov 24 with 702 viewsStokieBlue

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:04 - Nov 24 by Chrisd

Nsiala up front? You're right though it has that feel of Fleetwood Town at home last season. Perhaps something is brewing?!

Bennetts Norwood Jackson

That is what needs to be done, bags of pace on the wings and a battering ram in the middle.

Won't happen though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:19 - Nov 24 with 677 viewsBeckets

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:12 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

Bennetts Norwood Jackson

That is what needs to be done, bags of pace on the wings and a battering ram in the middle.

Won't happen though.

SB

Agreed. However the selection process appears to be to put Judge’s name on a piece of paper and then decide which 10 names to add to it.
Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:26 - Nov 24 with 661 viewsChrisd

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:19 - Nov 24 by Beckets

Agreed. However the selection process appears to be to put Judge’s name on a piece of paper and then decide which 10 names to add to it.

Judge will start tonight especially with our injury situation, but it’s whether he’ll be in that wide role or the centre of the park.

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:30 - Nov 24 with 651 viewsgordon

Prefer Judge in a false 9, myself.
Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:35 - Nov 24 with 636 viewsjayessess

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:26 - Nov 24 by Chrisd

Judge will start tonight especially with our injury situation, but it’s whether he’ll be in that wide role or the centre of the park.

The last time they both featured from the start it was Judge wide and Lankester central.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:39 - Nov 24 with 621 viewshomer_123

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:30 - Nov 24 by gordon

Prefer Judge in a false 9, myself.

It doesn't matter what position he is in on the team sheet - he'll drift and go where he likes. He doesn't create or offer us enough to warrant that...nor are we good enough to carry such a player in that capacity.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:41 - Nov 24 with 611 viewspointofblue

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:12 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

Bennetts Norwood Jackson

Won't happen though.

SB

Not sure if Norwood will be ready to start - Hawkins in the central role with Norwood to come on in the second half?

Heard that McGuinness had a knock after Saturday’s game so may have a backline of Chambers - Wolf - Nsiala - Ward. It sounds like Phil is expecting a midfield trio of McGavin, Huws and Lankester but I wouldn’t be surprised if Judge took the latter’s place, or even the former’s as I don’t know I’d McGavin will be seen as fit enough to start two first team matches in four days.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:57 - Nov 24 with 581 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Odds on Lankester no.10, Judge wide right tonight. (n/t) on 11:03 - Nov 24 by jayessess

He did do that a few times actually last year, selecting very random XI's, hence Lambingo was born.

I mean Dobra would surely offer more than a Judge in no.10 role. I don't think Lambert rates him that highly yet though.

Think he will pack as much expirience in as possible given injuries though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024