Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrgh Ifollow 14:30 - Nov 24 with 1450 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I’ve Not had a problem with them before.

Entered my code as normal
Ticked the payment card as normal

And then it moved me to the receipt page.
Thanking me for my £10 payment!

How long have ifollow usually taken to refund people their £?
I think that the "error" people make..... on 14:33 - Nov 24 with 1439 viewsBloots

....is that they forget to click the "apply" button once they have input the code.

If you don't click apply it doesn't recognise it.

It's a fairly easy mistake to make.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Arrgh Ifollow on 14:36 - Nov 24 with 1422 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You need to click "Apply" and then make sure the fee is £0.00 at the bottom of the page.

I was even dumber than that - I forgot we get home games free as ST holders and paid for one of them without thinking! Took a couple of weeks to get a refund but others seem to have got it quicker than that.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Arrgh Ifollow on 14:46 - Nov 24 with 1402 viewsStenvict

Just use the code for the next away game.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I think that the "error" people make..... on 14:47 - Nov 24 with 1400 viewsSitfcB

I think that the "error" people make..... on 14:33 - Nov 24 by Bloots

....is that they forget to click the "apply" button once they have input the code.

It’s not though really is it. Most of our fans are just doopers.

Swear down.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'm being nice today..... on 15:03 - Nov 24 with 1373 viewsBloots

I think that the "error" people make..... on 14:47 - Nov 24 by SitfcB

It’s not though really is it. Most of our fans are just doopers.

Swear down.

...positive energy leading to a positive result.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:18 - Nov 24 with 1354 viewsStenvict

Arrgh Ifollow on 14:36 - Nov 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

You need to click "Apply" and then make sure the fee is £0.00 at the bottom of the page.

I was even dumber than that - I forgot we get home games free as ST holders and paid for one of them without thinking! Took a couple of weeks to get a refund but others seem to have got it quicker than that.

I genuinely have no idea why you've downvoted my post. I'm literally trying to offer a solution. I have 2 STs, so get 2 codes for each home game. I use 1 for the next away game.

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:21 - Nov 24 with 1347 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:18 - Nov 24 by Stenvict

I genuinely have no idea why you've downvoted my post. I'm literally trying to offer a solution. I have 2 STs, so get 2 codes for each home game. I use 1 for the next away game.

Sorry, i thought you were on a windup. I thought the codes were specific for each match?

I think that the "error" people make..... on 15:21 - Nov 24 with 1345 viewsbackwaywhen

I think that the "error" people make..... on 14:33 - Nov 24 by Bloots

Made same mistake for Shrewsbury game .... think before you act comes to mind .
Login to get fewer ads

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:30 - Nov 24 with 1326 viewsStenvict

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:21 - Nov 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

Sorry, i thought you were on a windup. I thought the codes were specific for each match?

Apology accepted. The codes aren't specific for each match. I've even used the code of someone who supports a different team in the league and it has worked.

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:39 - Nov 24 with 1308 viewsbracknell_blue

I managed that for the Crewe game. I contacted the club who told me to email the EFL - address is ifollow@efl.com - explaining the situation. I did this, 3 days to get a reply saying they were very busy, apologies, etc, 4 days after that another email explaining how ifollow works (!), I replied asking for a rebate as advised by the club, and it was in my PayPal account the same day.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:44 - Nov 24 with 1304 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:30 - Nov 24 by Stenvict

Apology accepted. The codes aren't specific for each match. I've even used the code of someone who supports a different team in the league and it has worked.

Blimey. The reason for my doubt is when I asked for a refund I said "or I can use the code for a future match if that's possible." They just sent me a refund, so I assumed you couldn't from that.

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:48 - Nov 24 with 1286 viewsSitfcB

Arrgh Ifollow on 14:46 - Nov 24 by Stenvict

Just use the code for the next away game.

Wow. How have I never thought of this. Does this work?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:49 - Nov 24 with 1281 viewsStenvict

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:48 - Nov 24 by SitfcB

Wow. How have I never thought of this. Does this work?

100%

Arrgh Ifollow on 16:51 - Nov 24 with 1223 viewsSouperJim

Arrgh Ifollow on 15:49 - Nov 24 by Stenvict

100%

It's not supposed to work that way. The codes are supposed to be specific to both the user and the match in question. But then ifollow is such a sh!tshow nothing would surprise me at this point.

If they do work as you say, it means a household with 2+ tickets can also get away games for free, which the club certainly won't be happy about.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Arrgh Ifollow on 17:23 - Nov 24 with 1188 viewsStenvict

Arrgh Ifollow on 16:51 - Nov 24 by SouperJim

It's not supposed to work that way. The codes are supposed to be specific to both the user and the match in question. But then ifollow is such a sh!tshow nothing would surprise me at this point.

If they do work as you say, it means a household with 2+ tickets can also get away games for free, which the club certainly won't be happy about.

To be honest, I'm surprised this is news to everyone. Both my STs are from the same household. Basically, 1 code would be going to waste. I tried the code for an away game, it worked. The club is getting enough of my money anyway. It's not my fault iFollow don't make them for specific games.

Arrgh Ifollow on 17:43 - Nov 24 with 1155 viewsPilgrimblue

Arrgh Ifollow on 16:51 - Nov 24 by SouperJim

As a ST I'm just trying to get tickets for each home game but last 3 have paid!

I go into my account and my name is at top right. Then i click on Ifollow then next match. When i try to buy i find myself on Junior Blues page. It's doing my head in!!
Arrgh Ifollow on 17:53 - Nov 24 with 1145 viewsDebsyAngel

I made the same error - but emailed EFL and told them what I had done and posted the match and code and it took them about 5 days to refund me. I follow (ha - not intentional pun!) the instructions posted on the ITFC site and go through them step by step, and am extremely careful now!
Arrgh Ifollow on 17:55 - Nov 24 with 1140 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Arrgh Ifollow on 17:43 - Nov 24 by Pilgrimblue

As a ST I'm just trying to get tickets for each home game but last 3 have paid!

I go into my account and my name is at top right. Then i click on Ifollow then next match. When i try to buy i find myself on Junior Blues page. It's doing my head in!!

You need to click on your name, which then reveals all your details and your iFollow code. Then you copy your code... go onto iFollow... click on next match from the drop down menu... then click on pay for match pass or whatever it says.

Arrgh Ifollow on 18:02 - Nov 24 with 1126 viewscooperd5

Arrgh Ifollow on 17:23 - Nov 24 by Stenvict

To be honest, I'm surprised this is news to everyone. Both my STs are from the same household. Basically, 1 code would be going to waste. I tried the code for an away game, it worked. The club is getting enough of my money anyway. It's not my fault iFollow don't make them for specific games.

No fair play to you, I pay for an adult & U18 so my son's £110 is effectively wasted...

I am amazed that the codes aren't match & user specific though, how hard would it be to do that? Especially given code is such a random string...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024