Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember all those people saying we should be positive? 20:39 - Nov 24 with 171 viewsDanTheMan

This is why we weren't folks.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 with 152 viewsJDB23

They will still make excuses for him, beyond hope.

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 with 153 viewsdavblue

I was told I had an agenda as as I highlighted 5 defeats in 8 games and that I was worried and Lambert wasn’t the manager to take us forward 🤔

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 with 147 viewsjeera

We're just unlucky.

3 times unlucky tonight so far.

The main thing is we've had the greater possession and more shots in the rough direction of their end of the pitch.

Well it looks like a duck, it sounds like a duck. Nope, dunno what it is.
Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:46 - Nov 24 with 103 viewsN2_Blue

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 by jeera

We're just unlucky.

3 times unlucky tonight so far.

The main thing is we've had the greater possession and more shots in the rough direction of their end of the pitch.

Aye we're f**ked. I had misplaced optimism i admit. Not supportive of Lambert at all, haven't been since last season. ...but there is no hope because Lambert ain't going anywhere. We are a shambolic club.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021