Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember all those people saying we should be positive? 20:39 - Nov 24 with 228 viewsDanTheMan

This is why we weren't folks.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 with 209 viewsJDB23

They will still make excuses for him, beyond hope.
Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 with 210 viewsdavblue

I was told I had an agenda as as I highlighted 5 defeats in 8 games and that I was worried and Lambert wasn’t the manager to take us forward 🤔
Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 with 204 viewsjeera

We're just unlucky.

3 times unlucky tonight so far.

The main thing is we've had the greater possession and more shots in the rough direction of their end of the pitch.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:46 - Nov 24 with 160 viewsN2_Blue

Remember all those people saying we should be positive? on 20:41 - Nov 24 by jeera

We're just unlucky.

3 times unlucky tonight so far.

The main thing is we've had the greater possession and more shots in the rough direction of their end of the pitch.

Aye we're f**ked. I had misplaced optimism i admit. Not supportive of Lambert at all, haven't been since last season. ...but there is no hope because Lambert ain't going anywhere. We are a shambolic club.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024